3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Feedback...Newsletter

Started by aftabaft, May 15, 2006, 07:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aftabaft

I have spent a good amount of time figuring out the website ( wish I was as clever as most here ) or, should I say getting to know it better. I think I can get around OK now, it does get more user-friendly with time.
I do have a question about the newsletter if I may. I did look at the Feedback messages and didn't see this question so, if it's already been addressed I'm sorry. Is there a reason the newsletter and e-mails can't be posted on the website? I won't go into the reasons I would like to see this happen as I'm sure you guys have thought this out a long time ago.

Thanks...aft...