3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA(output): Wednesday 05/17/2006

Started by eliteG, May 18, 2006, 01:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA
Stock opinions and chart analysis.  8)

If you would like you stock reviewed G-TA(input) is located here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5704.0

eliteG

Quote from: lotus123 on May 17, 2006, 04:48:58 PM

GNBT, hard sell in 2 weeks, did it found a base now ?

thanks G  ;D

Hey Lotus - I posted GNBT analysis on 5/15 and it is still searching for support.. although this candle formation may show a short-term bottom.. the overall trend is quite negative.

eliteG


Quote from: J.Livermore on May 17, 2006, 04:52:07 PM
Hi G ! fantastic job you been making here, glad to cya on the team !

What about this nice looking penny: ATSX ?

Fundamentals are improving:
http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/060502/98320.html
Mkt cap is only 5M$, estimating huge revenues to come.
Holding up above .30 with light volume but above avg, its something cooking here?


Thanks JL  ;).. long time no see

ATSX is definately worth checking out as Cesar over at OTCBBcoverage.com released a very bullish analysis(5 bagger!): http://www.otcbbcoverage.com/stocks/index.php?topic=83.0..  the chart seems to be a nice buy just starting to move from its 200 with a buildup in volume.  8)

eliteG

Quote from: hermanpu on May 17, 2006, 05:40:41 PM
Has TD Ameritrade (AMTD) reached a bottom? 23$ day before earnings, 3 weeks later, is now at 16.80

Hard to call bottom on this one Herman.. it has to show a reversal sign in price.. right now still no signal but one would suspect it should be soon.

eliteG

Quote from: lana2b on May 17, 2006, 05:57:33 PM
Hi EliteG , thanks for the previous reply. Would you check, please this one. Is it good entry point?
Is it good for investing? I know, the volume less than million, but that why it moves easily

CHCG - China 3C Group - the parent company of two established electronic product distributors in Eastern China

On December 21, 2005, China 3C Group acquired Capital Future Development Corporation the owner of Zhejiang YoungXin Digital Technology Company Limited and its two operating subsidiaries Hangzhou Wang Da Electronics Company, Limited and Yiwu Yong Xin Telecommunication Company Limited.

May 11 - CHCG - reported financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2006.

This is the first quarter that the combined companies have reported quarterly financial results.

China 3C Group recorded net income of $913,548, or $0.019 per basic and diluted share, compared to a net loss of $(281,030), or $(0.008) per basic and diluted share for fourth quarter 2005. The primary reason for the increase was due to an increase in sales volume and a decrease in costs

Mr. Zhenggang Wang, Chief Executive Officer, stated, "We believe we are off to a strong start in 2006, having reported a significant increase in sales over the prior quarter. We are continuing to gain market share and the introduction of new products in the market place is being well received. We expect to experience increasing revenues and profitability for the balance of 2006."

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060511/nyth177.html?.v=40

Thanks

lana

Hi lana  ;) CHCG seems to be at an ok place to buy.. but I would let the pattern develop a bit more perhaps with a strong volume signal because volume has been decreasing.  The fundamentals look very nice on first glance.  This may turn into a nice play.. thx lana.

eliteG

Quote from: tokyopua on May 17, 2006, 06:32:20 PM
Hey G man!

Thoughts on ATI?  I have been wondering if it hit what IBD calls a climax peak recently, or if it can get back on its bullish track?

Also, a newbie question about trading rules, ETrade always tells me if I sell a stock that I bought with proceeds from a sale that had not closed yet (usually takes 3 days) that I might get a 90 day trading restriction on my account.  Any idea if that would really happen, or is it more of a warning, etc.? 

Hey toky man  8) ATI still looks strong to me and may be ready for a buy soon if you place a tight stop... can't be too careful in this market atmosphere.

On the newbie question.. I've had the 90 day restriction.. it sucks but not such a terrible thing.  They take away your margin.. but remember your broker wants you to trade so they dont want you in trouble(you pay them more than SEC, lol) my broker allowed me to violate the rule 3 times before they restricted me  >:D.. I hope I am remembering correctly.. I still think I was able to trade.

eliteG

Quote from: beroznikmal on May 17, 2006, 09:17:34 PM
I like IIP...
reason ... held its support.. not much selling thru the down days... very storng support on 1.26 today:P

Let me know

cheers
B :o

Yo B  :) - IIP looks a bit weak to me  :-X the long-term pattern remains bullish but it may be time to fall back and build a base.. I think the chances that IIP sees ~$1 again are high.

eliteG

Quote from: hermanpu on May 18, 2006, 01:08:22 AM
i know each person can only have 1 pick, and i already chose AMTD (cramer was bullish on it tonight). But i was looking at IPRE.pk and it had 334,586,513 volume today. I don't need a chart analysis, just wondering if that is a good sign to jump into a pinksheet, or did i miss the boat on the 20% gain.

no prob herman  ;)  I checked out IPRE earlier in the week.. to me its a fun one to watch and it is moving nice.. just beware the risk.. you do not take 20% on a stock like this.. you go for the big $ because your risk is ~50%