3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Weekend Stock Review(output): 5/19 - 5/21

Started by eliteG, May 19, 2006, 04:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA Weekend Edition
Stock opinions and chart analysis.  8)

If you would like your stock reviewed Weekend Stock Review(input) is located here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5731.0

eliteG

Quote from: Loffigus on May 19, 2006, 06:09:35 PM
Ticker:  MED
Reasons:
1) this stock has been in a serious Bull trend for since November 2005
Long term, it is approaching its all time High that was set back in 2003.
It's chart looks fantastic, and volume is increasing.  I think this stock wants to be a $20.00 stock. (20% higher than current price)
2) This stock also has performed well the past week when virtually all stocks have been pulled down.  Despite the market weakness, MED has shown record volume and new highs. (52-week high of $17.01 achieved on Wednesday!)


Looked at the guidance for the year and that puts the fwd PE @ 40.. current mkt cap is over 3 times projected sales for the year  ???  I have a feeling MED is just rising based on the parabolic momentum and the low float... growth is there but the price has gotten ahead of itself and I would look for short setups.. shorting is dangerous right here because of this low float parabolic momentum but it will setup eventually.. and parabolic ups have dramatic down moves  ;)

Notes: Watch MED for a short setup


eliteG

#2
Quote from: hermanpu on May 19, 2006, 06:49:51 PM
CHID.ob

The .7 support should help investors who are sitting on the sidelines to jump in at a very good price. The business is increasing and video is becoming more popular.

Most stocks showed some bounce on Friday after a devastating week but do all of them have as good fundamentals as CHID?  ;)..I doubt it.  Yes .70 support looks good and the hammer type candle for Friday is nice but we need a confirmation day from CHID.

Notes: wait for confirmation of .70 support to go long

eliteG

Quote from: nica33 on May 19, 2006, 11:06:26 PM
Hi G!

IHR - Long

It's in hotels business.  Nice uptrend since late february.  Breaking out today from a sym triangle with vol > avg.   The weekly chart looks very interesting with a good volume on may first week, and tolerating in decent way last bad days.  Could be stronger next week???

Thanks !!

:D

You might have something here with IHR nica  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: nullzero on May 19, 2006, 11:46:06 PM
GIGM (short)

Reasons: Stock topped off at 10.78 with heavy resistance through out 10s (psychological barrier as well?). MACD is in negative territory. RSI still above 50 continuing downtrend. 20DMA pierced today (first time since 2 months ago). Down today on higher volume.

Was curious what you thought of the chart G. I was looking to aim for a cover at 9.00-8.50. Stop was going to be in place at 9.57-9.60. I dont intend to hold longer then a week for sure because stock has extremely bullish fundamentals.

This one is an interesting battle.. I'm sure you are following the many threads on GIGM.

eliteG

Quote from: yukiii on May 20, 2006, 12:11:45 AM
BBC Long
Down from high of $20.00

Bodisen Biotech, Inc. is an environmentally friendly bio fertilizer company headquartered in the city of Yang Ling, Shaanxi Provice, China's agricultural hub. The company sells four product categories: organic compound fertilizer, organic liquid fertilizer, pesticides & insecticides, and agricultural raw materials.

BBC just reported record first quarter results in terms of both revenue and net income. Q1 revenue grew 124% to $10.54 million with net income of $2.68 million, up 200% from Q1 last year. Due to the high demand for their products, the company was able to raise prices twice during the quarter. The second quarter is expected to be just as strong as the first.

BBC has grown sales significantly over the last three years from $58,000 in 2003 to $16.22 million in 2004 to $30.97 million in 2005.

There are only 10.71 million BBC shares in the float.


This is what I see:

eliteG

Quote from: Ducmon on May 20, 2006, 04:43:44 PM
G,
Can you please give me your TA on CGR. what I see from the chart that this might be reversing is the engulfing candle w/its long tail,closing above the 50ma w/volume and macd about to turn up. Am I close to buying?
Thanks G
Duc

edit: make sure to do fib  ;)

I'm thinkin CGR is almost ready to bounce Duc  8)

eliteG

Quote from: nullzero on May 20, 2006, 09:10:05 PM
I retract my pick GIGM I didnt fully read the rules.  ::)

Here is my new pick I think should be reviewed for a potential short position
DHI (D.R. Horton Inc.)

"D.R. Horton, Inc., along with its subsidiaries, engages in the construction and sale of single-family homes in the United States. The company operates in two segments, Homebuilding and Financial Services."

Reasons for pick
*DHI is in a bad position with the recent top off in the real estate market and rising intrest rates.
*Has been in a downtrend since last summer with a double top off in the 40s
*No resistance down below
*Longs have been driving the downward pressure (short % of float is still relatively low at only 3%)
*DHI seems to have holded up much better then its competitors, however I think this can change... when the big boys start to increase there selling
*Statistics with real estate have been grim last couple months
*Real estate market has turned from bullish to bearish in the last year
*Looking at the 5 year chart possible price target between 15-20


GIGM was fine null(you gave reasons and everything.. great job).. but I took a look at DHI too.. lol  :D I guess I shouldn't have tried to be fancy and name GTA -> Weekend Review.  I just didnt want people listing tickers.. I was looking for the "why"


eliteG

Quote from: skooled on May 21, 2006, 08:53:42 PM
Sup G,

Since there has been a lot of talk about GHLT being posted on message boards and so on this weekend, do you think you could do a review on it?? Caught my attention on Thursday... Company has no debt and increasing revenue and income with great projections.. for a pink? :o.. however the thing has jumped so much already not too sure whether it could still be a smart move??

any opinion is an appreciated one..... 

thanks

Its got bullish power skool.. but there are better places for your money.