3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

first buys what next DNAG, EXMC, EGSR, PBLS, USXP

Started by acdspit00, May 19, 2006, 07:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acdspit00

I am wondering what you guys thought about the stocks I picked.  I was thinking to sell DNAG for atleast .22 depends on tomorrows opening ... sell EMXC possibly at .08 and hold the rest. 

acdspit00

Oh and when I meant first buy I mean first ever :) I think I did alright but I realized that I bought DNAG to high because I was frustrated that the order wasn't being placed.  I am going to have a hard time to sell it for profit now I think.  What are your opinions for where to sell each at and how did you come up with it.  For the most part I have them selling at what I think could be the highest they perform.

acdspit00

By the way to see the rest of the picture you will have to open it up for my portfolio as of now and where i have my limit sell's at.


invol_inlf

Check out 3 white soldiers in action.

buffaholic

I like this alot. Thanks for the update! I'm in.

pinoleropuro

any idea if these stocks will do a comeback? particularly usxp? The CEO seems to always try to put out a word about his company and the amount of short selling against it and others. What do you guys think?
Thanks.

Ares

This is how I see DNAG.
I like the weekly chart.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.