3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Wranglers Trading Zone

Started by wrangler, May 23, 2006, 10:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrangler

wrangler

wrangler

Watchlist for bottom bouncers week of 12-17-07. I'll have two list, first one shows bounce could happen this week and second shows bounce might be setting up soon.
1st list
MATH
MIPS
NCII
SPAR
SPSN
SWHC
TCPS
VRSO
AFPC
MRGE
2nd list
AANI
DRIV
ISLE
MKTX
SOFO
TINY
WRSP
ISV
NG

This list is "Just My Opinion"
wrangler

wrangler

Quote from: wrangler on December 16, 2007, 07:51:11 PM
Watchlist for bottom bouncers week of 12-17-07. I'll have two list, first one shows bounce could happen this week and second shows bounce might be setting up soon.
1st list
MATH
MIPS
NCII
SPAR
SPSN
SWHC
TCPS
VRSO
AFPC
MRGE
2nd list
AANI
DRIV
ISLE
MKTX
SOFO
TINY
WRSP
ISV
NG

This list is "Just My Opinion"

MATH +0.06
MIPS  +0.03
NCII +0.00
SPAR -0.18
SPSN -0.12
SWHC -0.35
TCPS -0.02
VRSO -0.04
AFPC -0.13
MRGE -0.10

Will update results at end of day
wrangler

BigSully1

PCR due for a bounce? strong volume.

wrangler

Quote from: BigSully1 on December 17, 2007, 03:54:25 PM
PCR due for a bounce? strong volume.

Hi BigSully1
PCR had really good volume today and could be beginning of bounce but doesn't show me on chart what I look for as a bottom bounce. Channel is not tight enough between PPO & ADX and RSI 5 hasn't gone above 30 line. 
jmo as always
wrangler

wrangler

#275
Quote from: wrangler on December 17, 2007, 11:30:10 AM
Quote from: wrangler on December 16, 2007, 07:51:11 PM
Watchlist for bottom bouncers week of 12-17-07. I'll have two list, first one shows bounce could happen this week and second shows bounce might be setting up soon.
1st list
MATH
MIPS
NCII
SPAR
SPSN
SWHC
TCPS
VRSO
AFPC
MRGE
2nd list
AANI
DRIV
ISLE
MKTX
SOFO
TINY
WRSP
ISV
NG

This list is "Just My Opinion"

MATH +0.06
MIPS  +0.03
NCII +0.00
SPAR -0.18
SPSN -0.12
SWHC -0.35
TCPS -0.02
VRSO -0.04
AFPC -0.13
MRGE -0.10

Will update results at end of day

MATH gave buy signal today,,JMO
Will post later if any other from alert gave buy signal
Keep eye on these for bounce
MIPS
SOFO
SPAR
SWHC
VRSO
MRGE : done had a bounce but looks like it might continue,,JMO
wrangler

BigSully1

Quote from: wrangler on December 17, 2007, 04:42:14 PM
Quote from: BigSully1 on December 17, 2007, 03:54:25 PM
PCR due for a bounce? strong volume.

Hi BigSully1
PCR had really good volume today and could be beginning of bounce but doesn't show me on chart what I look for as a bottom bounce. Channel is not tight enough between PPO & ADX and RSI 5 hasn't gone above 30 line. 
jmo as always

Hey Thanks Wrangler. i just now saw your post where you asked if I played the bounce on CRDN. I did, and successfully, but didn't have a huge gain on it. I might even look to buy back again soon as I  like the company and still think a good value.. Thanks for your input on PCR also.

wrangler

Quote from: BigSully1 on December 17, 2007, 05:39:22 PM
Quote from: wrangler on December 17, 2007, 04:42:14 PM
Quote from: BigSully1 on December 17, 2007, 03:54:25 PM
PCR due for a bounce? strong volume.

Hi BigSully1
PCR had really good volume today and could be beginning of bounce but doesn't show me on chart what I look for as a bottom bounce. Channel is not tight enough between PPO & ADX and RSI 5 hasn't gone above 30 line. 
jmo as always

Hey Thanks Wrangler. i just now saw your post where you asked if I played the bounce on CRDN. I did, and successfully, but didn't have a huge gain on it. I might even look to buy back again soon as I  like the company and still think a good value.. Thanks for your input on PCR also.

Great,,glad you made some green even it was a small amount...Most of the bottom bounce plays I post alerts on is meant for short term playing because the indicators I use will bounce back down at or near the 20 MA. PCR just didn't show what I use as bottom bounce play but that doesn't mean it might not bounce.
Goodluck trading
wrangler

wrangler

#278
MATH gave buy signal today,,JMO
Will post later if any other from alert gave buy signal
Keep eye on these for bounce
MIPS
SOFO
SPAR
SWHC
VRSO
MRGE : done had a bounce but looks like it might continue,,JMO
[/quote]

MATH : hit 20 MA today giving sell signal...Would've made a nice bounce play since alert
MIPS : going higher
SOFO : trading higher today but still hasn't given buy signal,,could be tomorrow
SPAR : trading up +0.20 but still no buy signal and looks very good for bounce ,,buy signal might be tomorrow would like to see more volume coming in.
SWHC : trading lower today but still think bounce could be any day
VRSO : trading lower today also but think bounce could be any day
MRGE : Looking to possibly make a second bounce and might test 32 MA if it should bounce 1.50 would be next resistance to test and 32 MA is showing 1.38 either one would be a good trade. Now trading @1.24
Will post charts for these
JMO : as always

Just noticed that the charts has 32 MA on them ,,sorry ,when I play bottom bouncers I use 20 MA as sell signal
wrangler

wrangler

 Hate end of year trading. All stocks I'm holding ended red today and it's probably end of year tax selling. I'll hold tight till 1st of year and see what happens. Their wasn't any reason for them to end up in red.

updating all stocks I posted as a possible bottom bounce this past weekend
AANI : trading sideways and still waiting for bounce
DRIV : also trading sideways,,still waiting for bounce
ISLE : Last two days has been good with increased volume each day,could see buy signal tomorrow, Might make a good bounce play,,JMO
MATH : Has done hit 20 MA sell signal and has now dropped back
MIPS : Has done made bounce and might be setting up to bounce again
MKTX : Buy alert was given today,,bounce in play : JMO
NCII : This looks ready to bounce,,buy signal not given yet ,,must break resistance .35
SOFO : trading sideways ,still waiting for bounce
SPAR : Buy alert given today,,bounce in play : JMO
SPSN : Has traded down each day since post and if it falls below support of 4.10 and stays for close I'll take this one off watchlist
SWHC : trading sideways with not enough volume to get excited about yet
TCPS : keeping on watchlist,,has pulled back a little but still looks like a bounce candidate
TINY : Buy alert given today,,bounce in play but would like to see more volume when buy alert is given could come back down,:JMO
VRSO : trading sideways and holding support,,will keep it on watchlist
WRSP : todays trading was very interesting on this one,,still on watchlist
ISV : taken off watchlist,,fell through support
NG : Buy signal given today,,bounce in play,,JMO
AFPC : Bounce done happened and is now above 20 MA,,would have been a good play,,I had no position,,my loss
MRGE : Bounce done happened and could be setting up to go higher,,needs volume to come in and push it if it's going higher,,JMO

OK, that's all Goodluck trading
If anybody decides to play these do it based upon your own DD

wrangler

wrangler

#280
 Had some good bounces on last watchlist and some is still playing the bounce. The list I'm posting this weekend is Nasdaq traded stocks.
Watchlist for bottom bounce plays for this coming week,some has done bounced and fell back and feel bounce might be ready again,,all these stocks is JMO. If you play any of these do it based upon your own DD
Results for end of trading on 12-24-07
ANPI : -0.10 red
AVII : -0.02 red
CDNS : +0.09 green
FARO : +0.56 green  :o
FEIC : -0.05 red
GNTA : -0.04 red
KFRC : +0.04 green
LNET : +0.11 green
MATH : -0.01 red
MECA : -0.05 red
OPXT : +0.30 green  ;D
PPHM : -0.010 red
RNIN : +0.00 even
RMKR : +0.09 green
RVBD : +0.07 green
SMRT : +0.20 green  ;D
SNCI : +0.39 green  :o
SPSS : +0.25 green  ;D

10 ended in the green,,had  pretty good run on some of these.
7 ended in red
1 ended even
Goodluck trading and Merry Christmas to all
wrangler

wrangler

Quote from: wrangler on December 23, 2007, 07:29:54 PM
Had some good bounces on last watchlist and some is still playing the bounce. The list I'm posting this weekend is Nasdaq traded stocks.
Watchlist for bottom bounce plays for this coming week,some has done bounced and fell back and feel bounce might be ready again,,all these stocks is JMO. If you play any of these do it based upon your own DD
Results for end of trading on 12-24-07
ANPI : -0.10 red
AVII : -0.02 red
CDNS : +0.09 green
FARO : +0.56 green  :o
FEIC : -0.05 red
GNTA : -0.04 red
KFRC : +0.04 green
LNET : +0.11 green
MATH : -0.01 red
MECA : -0.05 red
OPXT : +0.30 green  ;D
PPHM : -0.010 red
RNIN : +0.00 even
RMKR : +0.09 green
RVBD : +0.07 green
SMRT : +0.20 green  ;D
SNCI : +0.39 green  :o
SPSS : +0.25 green  ;D

10 ended in the green,,had  pretty good run on some of these.
7 ended in red
1 ended even
Goodluck trading and Merry Christmas to all

Updated end of day trading results for watchlist I posted this past weekend. Some did really good and wondered how they would have done if it was a full day of trading without the Holiday. I'm still thinking all of these alerts will bounce soon. JMO

Watch out for end of year sell offs for the tax season
wrangler

wrangler

A few stocks to add to your watchlist
EVOL
STAK
ENTU
LTXX
wrangler

wrangler

#283
A few penny stocks to put on your watchlist
CBAI
PDEP
BKSD
LGMB
BRST
EDEX
ECCI
PMED : I have a position in this one :)

Goodluck trading

Another penny to add
MICG

wrangler

wrangler

Here is a great stock trading fantasy site that beginner traders might want to check out. It is completely free to use and uses real time trading. It is better than paper trading because it makes you feel as though you're really trading and can get you prepared before you actually begin to trade for real.
I like to use it when I test new style of trading or when I'm fully vested and see stock that I feel would be a good trade and play it there to see how it performs and don't lose track of it. Feel free to comment back on it and hope it might become a valuable trading tool for those still learning to trade and for seasoned traders to sharpen their skills.
http://www.wallstreetsurvivor.com/home.aspx
wrangler