3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA(output): Tuesday 05/23/2006

Started by eliteG, May 23, 2006, 11:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA
Stock opinions and chart analysis.  8)

If you would like you stock reviewed G-TA(input) is located here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5788.0

eliteG

Quote from: tokyopua on May 23, 2006, 08:07:54 PM
What do you think about BCRX.  Looks like it may start a reversal on news about H2H bird flu transmission in Indonesia (well, maybe NVAX or GNBT for that matter too).

All the bird flu stocks may benefit from this news but the chart of BCRX may not be the strongest.  I would look for flu stocks that had a large influx of volume early on.. CVM may be a good candidate.


eliteG

Quote from: alien41 on May 23, 2006, 08:33:13 PM
G,

Was wondering what you thought about CHID.  Was thinking of adding here.  Unfortunately I didn't add when it was in the .60 range, wanted to wait for some kind of confirmation that it might be moving back up.

Thanks in advance....Alien

I'm in the same boat Alien.. I wanted to pick up just a bit lower but this may be the confirmation we wanted and the 50ma should help support now.  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: beroznikmal on May 23, 2006, 08:39:35 PM
Dude G,
GSHF... looks like this sucker is turning around... thoughts would be great....:P

Later... ;)\
B

Yo B - I dont know about GSHF.. that volume decline is usually a bad sign for pennies... I would look elsewhere for now.


eliteG

Quote from: eagerlearner on May 23, 2006, 10:20:35 PM
Hi G  ;),
instead of a particular stock, can i ask  how  you think this human-to-human bird flu news would affect the general market?  will it cost an oil and commodities sell off?
Thanks G!

Hey eags.. good question.. first off the news has to spread and create a buying frenzy.. I dont see that happening although the bird flu stocks are due for at least 1 more run.  So far I do not see this being big news.  Here is a link on the subject: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196694,00.html

eliteG

Quote from: dnickers on May 23, 2006, 10:37:02 PM
Yo, OG -

(How bout that CBAY??  Still truckin' and looking good volume wise!!)

Wanted to ask you about UDW.  Came up on my screen.  Bullish run, volume sloping up starting at 01/06, strong volume last 3-4 days.

Thanks!
D

CBAY was a nice pick by Onestockmind  :o.. but now I consider it not a safe buy.. pure momentum play that you have to be quick on the trigger at this point.  Here is a history of the charts I did.





eliteG

Quote from: dnickers on May 23, 2006, 10:37:02 PM
Yo, OG -

(How bout that CBAY??  Still truckin' and looking good volume wise!!)

Wanted to ask you about UDW.  Came up on my screen.  Bullish run, volume sloping up starting at 01/06, strong volume last 3-4 days.

Thanks!
D

Oh here is UDW.. its ok.. but I usually like more volume on my pennies but definately bullish

eliteG

Quote from: hermanpu on May 23, 2006, 11:11:00 PM
DELL

Just announced they will be opening showroom stores in two major cities, starting to use AMD chips, and working harder to get into the huge Chinese markets and other countries. The stock has been hit really hard this year. Looking at technicals, is it seeing a bottom?

Potential bottom but I say let them prove it to you.. there are better plays out there herman  ;)