3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA(input): Wednesday 05/24/2006

Started by eliteG, May 24, 2006, 04:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA

Stock opinions and chart analysis after-market close.  8)

1. Post 1 stock
2. Some reasons as to why its a good play(long or short)

Check G-TA(output) for the review.  ;)

nica33

Hi G!!!!

What do you think of the gold?  Yesterday tried to recover but today is down more than 30 US.  What do you see technically for this in the short term.  Because I have NXG and EZM.  I know both are good stocks (fundamentals) but with the gold's behavior .....  ???

Thanks a lot !!!

Keep it simple !!

stocktrader20

Elite, What is your opinion of TIV? I loaded up at $5.75-$6.10 a week and a half ago. TIV just crossed the 50 MDA, TIV hit $7.07 this morning. History repating itself again? Just like last year TIV touched the 52 week low at exactly $5.52, Last year TIV hit $12. Thanks and heres some DD on TIV-

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5801.msg63317#msg63317

Forbes.com Guru bought in TIV last week and rated it a buy. Oh yeah Ive been hearing TIV will be on an upcoming episode on CNBC's show called Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer. If this is true, Cramer can have an effect on the stocks he promotes.

ScottishTrader

Hey G,

What you think about MOVI?  After the big gap up it looks like it could be ready to break again?  They reported $1.27/share for the last quarter, which is simply ludicrous for a sub $5 stock, and definitely shows they are on the turnaround.  Any thoughts for targets on this one?

Cheers ;)

peterwangos

Hey G:
Could you comment on smdi?
Thanks.
Peter

hermanpu

IGII.ob

Doesn't seem to be going anywhere the past week even with all the market volatility. Is the 3sof team going to hold it for another week or longer if it doesn't trigger the .20 stop loss? I'm thinking of ditching it unless the technicals signal some bullish activity. Do your thing G :)

dnickers

Yo G - This thing just broke through resistance today, with style I might add.  Next stop??  .95??  Volume still good, sliced through the 200, still very bullish!

dnickers


dhiraj19

Hey G,
What is your opinion for FCSE, CGR, IIP and EZM?

All are down after earnings came out and then commodity rally fizzled.

I know I am asking for 4 opinions, but there are enough 3SOF members who can post 4 seperate messages for each stock.

- Dhiraj

bigal

          Elite-g
What's your take on xsnx? It was going up great and supposed to be a big winner and now is half what I bought in. Think this is temp. or just the beginning of a loss?
Looks to be holding it's own now and maybe going up? ???
Thanks bigal

voova99

G

What's your opinion about KOMG?   :o or :-[

Best,
Vova

easymoney

Hi G,

What's your take on RMBS, FICC & QQQQ?

Thanks.
EZ

somebody041

Hello Mr. G,

I was hoping you could give me some feedback on BIGN.pk.

I bought it back when you suggested it in November in the I.C.  Now, it's heating up and I'm not sure what my next move should be.

As always, thank you very much,

somebody041

eliteG

sorry guys.. GTA is for after-market close questions... be sure to post in GTA thursday input which will be available after todays mkt session.. sorry for the confusion  ;)

Trade it Good  8)