3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA(output): Wednesday 05/24/2006

Started by eliteG, May 25, 2006, 02:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA
Stock opinions and chart analysis.  8)

If you would like your stock reviewed G-TA(input) is located here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5804

eliteG

Quote from: nica33 on May 24, 2006, 05:07:17 PM
Hi G!!!!

What do you think of the gold?  Yesterday tried to recover but today is down more than 30 US.  What do you see technically for this in the short term.  Because I have NXG and EZM.  I know both are good stocks (fundamentals) but with the gold's behavior .....  ???

Thanks a lot !!!



Hey nica - Both stocks and gold seem to be consolidating.. I am not sure why gold went up so much in the first place.. so keep an eye on the chart and dont fall in love(your husband wouldn't like that  ;))

eliteG

Quote from: stocktrader20 on May 24, 2006, 05:15:19 PM
Elite, What is your opinion of TIV? I loaded up at $5.75-$6.10 a week and a half ago. TIV just crossed the 50 MDA, TIV hit $7.07 this morning. History repating itself again? Just like last year TIV touched the 52 week low at exactly $5.52, Last year TIV hit $12. Thanks and heres some DD on TIV-

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5801.msg63317#msg63317

Forbes.com Guru bought in TIV last week and rated it a buy. Oh yeah Ive been hearing TIV will be on an upcoming episode on CNBC's show called Mad Money w/ Jim Cramer. If this is true, Cramer can have an effect on the stocks he promotes.

Yo stocktrader  8) you might have a nice play on your hands  ;) and thx for the heads up and info.

eliteG

Quote from: ScottishTrader on May 24, 2006, 07:23:10 PM
Hey G,

What you think about MOVI?  After the big gap up it looks like it could be ready to break again?  They reported $1.27/share for the last quarter, which is simply ludicrous for a sub $5 stock, and definitely shows they are on the turnaround.  Any thoughts for targets on this one?

Cheers ;)

Hey scottish - If MOVI does break upwards I see it will have to get through that previous oscillation at 5.5-6.. depending on the quality of the breakout this may make a good play but for now I think there may be better ones out there.

eliteG

Quote from: peterwangos on May 24, 2006, 09:50:27 PM
Hey G:
Could you comment on smdi?
Thanks.
Peter

SMDI has a nice looking chart peter.. buyable on a close above 12.30 on volume.. until then the mkt may be able to break it down... but plenty of support below from 11.50-10.. thx for the heads up  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: hermanpu on May 24, 2006, 10:57:34 PM
IGII.ob

Doesn't seem to be going anywhere the past week even with all the market volatility. Is the 3sof team going to hold it for another week or longer if it doesn't trigger the .20 stop loss? I'm thinking of ditching it unless the technicals signal some bullish activity. Do your thing G :)

I agree herman.. IGII is looking weak but for now sice this represents such a great value we will try to maintain a position.  We are generally impatient with holding for a long without a positive return.

eliteG

Quote from: dnickers on May 24, 2006, 11:25:29 PM
Yo G - This thing just broke through resistance today, with style I might add.  Next stop??  .95??  Volume still good, sliced through the 200, still very bullish!
Quote from: dnickers on May 24, 2006, 11:26:09 PM
CBAY, I might add.

dnickers.. CBAY is a monster but make sure you take at least partial profits! it is NOT a safe entry here.. purely running on momentum now.

eliteG

Quote from: dhiraj19 on May 25, 2006, 12:06:43 AM
Hey G,
What is your opinion for FCSE, CGR, IIP and EZM?

All are down after earnings came out and then commodity rally fizzled.

I know I am asking for 4 opinions, but there are enough 3SOF members who can post 4 seperate messages for each stock.

- Dhiraj

dhiraj the reason i ask for only 1 is because I dont have all the time in the world  ;)  I looked at all those charts and all I see is consolidations that are not impressive at this point.  I would hold-off on buys until those plays setup better signals.