3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA(input): Thursday 05/24/2006

Started by eliteG, May 25, 2006, 11:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA

Stock opinions and chart analysis after-market close.  8)

1. Post 1 stock
2. Some reasons as to why its a good play(long or short)

Check G-TA(output) for the review.  ;)

..sorry this is up so late.. had to leave the office quickly  :-X

hermanpu

I sat at home refreshing every 5 minutes until the G-TA Thursday input thread came up :) jk
You can't avoid me bwahha

Anyways, VRDM.ob almost hit .1 today, which I think is going to be a support because it bounced off it pretty nicely to .12 and never went back down. It could be becuase of the PR that came out. Do the technicals signal bullish days ahead? thanks.

P.S. you guys get sell igii.ob yet? it went to .198 but it closed at .20 so i'm just curious :)
Thanks for all your hardwork, i forget to mention it sometimes.

tokyopua

Hi G,

What do you think of EMFP?  It has rebounded nicely due to this Indonesia bird flu news, and today closed at what I think is its all time high, and it hit its 52 week high at 2.14 at one point, all on nice high volume.  Only thing I worry about is the recent gap up, but otherwise it looks tempting.
Chance favors the prepared mind

nullzero

G im going to list HOM again I want to know what you think of the recent move downward (bounce here?)

Some of the reasons for HOM as my pick
*High growth
*Bullish uptrend
*Recent pullback shows buying oppertunity?

voova99

G

What do you think about undervalued KOMG?
Huge short interest may help or ..  >:( ?

KOMG's behavior is like there is no future or bankruptcy, but demand for
aluminium HDD only growing  :o,-- paradoxes!

Best,
Vova

somebody041

Hello Mr. G,

I'm writing in regards to BIGN.pk.  I bought it back when you recommended it in the I.C.  It's just now beginning to heat up.  The last few days the volume has been around 20mil (compared to the 4mil average).  There have also been several press releases, most notably the one today where they announced a LOI to buy a company and expand.  They had two positive days, and today started out with a steep sell-off but recovered into a 2% gain.

I'm wondering if this is a good pick to hold onto for the long run of if it's had its short-term momentum swing.

Thank you.

lovethebag


hello G, what about TBYH ? fundamentals look hot and its starting to move. I'd like to see your opinion about it, thanks a lot for your last opinion about PAIV that was some crazy move hein ?

eliteG

G-TA(input) is now closed.. great picks tonight!  Make sure to check the review!
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5821.msg63630#msg63630

There will not be a GTA for this weekend.  Markets are closed Monday!  Enjoy, relax and then be prepared to rock and roll! ;D