3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA(output): Thursday 05/24/2006

Started by eliteG, May 26, 2006, 12:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA
Stock opinions and chart analysis.  8)

If you would like your stock reviewed G-TA(input) is located here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5820

eliteG

#1
Quote from: hermanpu on May 25, 2006, 11:18:50 PM
I sat at home refreshing every 5 minutes until the G-TA Thursday input thread came up :) jk
You can't avoid me bwahha

Anyways, VRDM.ob almost hit .1 today, which I think is going to be a support because it bounced off it pretty nicely to .12 and never went back down. It could be becuase of the PR that came out. Do the technicals signal bullish days ahead? thanks.

P.S. you guys get sell igii.ob yet? it went to .198 but it closed at .20 so i'm just curious :)
Thanks for all your hardwork, i forget to mention it sometimes.

LOL.. I knew someone was stalking.. watching.  ;)

Not much evidence towards bullish days ahead on VRDM.. and we did not sell IGII yet.. it is maintaining .20 for now  ;)

thx herman.. appreciate it  :)

Notes: weak.. fugedaboutit unless it blasts upwards

eliteG

#2
Quote from: tokyopua on May 25, 2006, 11:24:36 PM
Hi G,

What do you think of EMFP?  It has rebounded nicely due to this Indonesia bird flu news, and today closed at what I think is its all time high, and it hit its 52 week high at 2.14 at one point, all on nice high volume.  Only thing I worry about is the recent gap up, but otherwise it looks tempting.

OOH good eye toky and thx for the heads up!  ;)  I think EMFP should definately be watched closely and is actually very buyable here.

Notes: Watch closely for takeoff, great looking OTCBB

eliteG

#3
Quote from: nullzero on May 25, 2006, 11:35:13 PM
G im going to list HOM again I want to know what you think of the recent move downward (bounce here?)

Some of the reasons for HOM as my pick
*High growth
*Bullish uptrend
*Recent pullback shows buying oppertunity?

Hey nullz.. HOM is tricky here.. right at broadening wedge support and when a stock is right at support it needs to show some bounce or it will break.

Notes: right at support, watch for bounce or breakdown

eliteG

#4
Quote from: voova99 on May 26, 2006, 12:49:36 AM
G

What do you think about undervalued KOMG?
Huge short interest may help or ..  >:( ?

KOMG's behavior is like there is no future or bankruptcy, but demand for
aluminium HDD only growing  :o,-- paradoxes!

Best,
Vova

Right now it seems to be consolidating.. so not so interesting until we break the range.  Shorts increasing positioning I would take as a bad sign but their inability to move the price down would make that ok.  We'll see...

Notes: non-interesting at the moment.. range bound

eliteG

#5
Quote from: somebody041 on May 26, 2006, 12:55:51 AM
Hello Mr. G,

I'm writing in regards to BIGN.pk.  I bought it back when you recommended it in the I.C.  It's just now beginning to heat up.  The last few days the volume has been around 20mil (compared to the 4mil average).  There have also been several press releases, most notably the one today where they announced a LOI to buy a company and expand.  They had two positive days, and today started out with a steep sell-off but recovered into a 2% gain.

I'm wondering if this is a good pick to hold onto for the long run of if it's had its short-term momentum swing.

Thank you.

Hey some :) I am glad you held on! :o(man back in the days of IC  :D)  BIGN looks great!  I have spoken to their IR a lot and I trust them more than the usual pinksheet(but not too far).. thay have a killer technology.. I think this chart has just begun but remember that still it remains a pinksheet and therefore very risky!  Thx for the heads up.. good eye!  8)

Notes: Hot pinksheet in momentum move.. extremely risky but potential reward is high.

eliteG

#6
Quote from: lovethebag on May 26, 2006, 01:05:14 AM

hello G, what about TBYH ? fundamentals look hot and its starting to move. I'd like to see your opinion about it, thanks a lot for your last opinion about PAIV that was some crazy move hein ?

lol  :D nice avatar

PAIV was a nice pick lovethebag  :o but I like TBYH even better.. and on a night with many hot picks I think it has the most solid pattern!  Backed with excellent fundamentals and now TBYH has a double-breakout.. thk you for the heads up  8) keep it up!

Notes: #1 pick of the evening, double breakout, support, fundamentals = the whole bag(s)  ;)