3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G-TA(output): Tuesday 05/30/2006

Started by eliteG, May 30, 2006, 10:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA
Stock opinions and chart analysis.  8)

If you would like your stock reviewed G-TA(input) is located here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5854.0

eliteG

Quote from: MARTY on May 30, 2006, 05:23:29 PM
Hey G   What do you think of CROX?  I have the shoes and love them.   I was able to get in at the IPO and sold at a good profit.  I am looking to get back in but with the sell off on Friday and today, I am not sure if we have seen the bottom yet.  There is talk of a secondary sale soon.  I am worried how this will effect this stock.  What are your thoughts? 

Hey Marty - I dont think your love of CROX will help this stock in the short-term  ;) and dilution is not a positive.. I would stay away in the meantime.

eliteG

Quote from: Fré on May 30, 2006, 07:39:09 PM
Hello G,

I was taking a look at TBHY.OB. Fundamentals seem very strong. Projected EPS 0.35/sh, intends AMEX listing.
I see support at 2.4. Volume is declining.
What do you think?

Hi Fre - I think you mean TBYH  ;).. yes it looks nice and support might be a bit higher.. one to watch very closely..

eliteG

Quote from: dnickers on May 30, 2006, 08:14:18 PM
Hey G -

Out of Cbay, looks like momo no-mo.  Great run there.

Asked you about WTR a while back, and wanted your thoughts on it again. 

Thanks!!
D

It has bounced a bit dnick.. and of course it could continue but I see no impulse.. no dramatic TA reason for it to make a strong move higher yet.  ;)