3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-Force

Started by Lucas Scott, May 31, 2006, 04:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Scott

I googled "G-Force" and I found the picture below on page 4 of the results page. Not sure if it's EliteG or not. :)
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

SmartWrasse



I bet that is not our man G.

marktheghost


gmarc66


margeri

what happened to G-Force?

MARTY

I have wondered the same thing.  Really miss his insight!!!! Hope he will be back soon!!!!i