3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G-TA(input): Friday 06/02/2006

Started by eliteG, June 02, 2006, 04:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA

Stock opinions and chart analysis after-market close.  8)

1. Post 1 stock
2. Some reasons as to why its a good play(long or short)

Check G-TA(output) for the review.  ;)


Adam

G-Man,

I am down but not out.  I assume there is nothing technically appealing about FLSH, but I want the G-Man commentary.  They hit this on the options backdating blah blah blah.  Where is the support?  Fundamentals are awesome on this company, I need some technical help.  Have a great weekend!!!

jorgegr

Hi G:

I'm still in CUP. This Sunday there is a Presidential election in Peru and hopefully
polls might be right. This is very important to the Toromocho copper project as
well as other metals. The stock has been lately on the move and would appreciate
your opinion again on this stock's trend. MACD is positive and price relatuve to SPY
seems very good.

Thank you in advance for your usual kind attention ::)

jorgegr

echo

Hey G:


Pick: ACUS

Reason: they report Phase III results on Monday and Tuesday which will be positive ( I work in this field and their contrast agent works  ;) , so I think we'll get a pop Monday and Tuesday. Long term I'm not so hot on it, they dilute a lot and no money, although with positive phase III results they could get a big pharma co. to pony up some money)
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

echo

G man, will you permit me another?

PTSC

Nice white candle. This is making a come back. And Sony signing an agreement to one of the patents, thats big, others will follow imo.

You da man G!!
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

sjdog

Hi G-Man

An old 3SOF pick in SKPI.  Indications are the first drilling program was successful and we should see a notice of production anyday now with some update on reserves in the well.  They seem well capitalized.  And while both analysts are paid by the company for independent coverage (?), the EPS projections seem reasonable given most numbers are based on $40/bbl.  The company seemed to hit its marks on this project and now has a second well planned for Q3.

Yet as oil prices rise and the company closes in on production, the stock price falls.  Sitting now at 200 day MA.  What gives?  A shakeout, or am I missing something?

TIA

SJD

beroznikmal

G,
GOCM please....
Long
Outof control high volume...

Thanx
B
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

pompano

Yo G what up.  I am looking at SOEN.OB lots of momentum behind this stock but its very speculative.  Recent news has been very positive.  With these companies its hard to tell if its all hot air.  What's it look like technically?  Thanks.