3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Picks for Monday June 5th

Started by skooled, June 04, 2006, 09:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skooled

If there are any picks you guys feel like sharing that you have found this weekend, feel free..

skooled

seen a lot of posts around and hype on   DKGR, XKEM and HLEG .... 


any opinions or others you may have found??

vic666

I know of a trading group that's looking to buy EGY and SWB amongst others tomorrow:

here's their link.

http://spikefader.awardspace.com/parabolicstockpicks/

I mention EGY and SWB because they are the least priced stocks and offer greatest price appreciation potential.

good luck this week!  ;)
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

J.Livermore

#3
I have a few in my pocket, but have a special feeling about SFTV.
This is 100% pure speculation 8)
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

AussieTrader

Hey Jessie, Long time no see, you must have been enjoying 'time away from the markets on your boat'  ;)

I am liking the current and longer term upward potential of MOVI

http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4827.0
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

higherstocks

Picks for Monday which will surely be interesting first off is BKMP which the 10-day and 100-day MA's are crossing.

Second pick is MGMX which I predict will be over a one bagger tommorrow.

doyerdiligence

U - G - L - Y
You ain't got an alibi
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

higherstocks

Good day for MGMX saw some resistence at .03 sold at .028 almost had a bagger but will take the good % gain.  >:D  Watching BKMP for re-entry.  Gl traders