3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Best Stock Broker via Internet ??

Started by la-onda, June 05, 2006, 06:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la-onda

Hi,
I am thinking to switch my Etrade Germany account (15$ flat per trade) to another broker.

Any recommendations from our board members? 8)


cheers
Oliver

Stocky2000

ameritrade you pay only 9.99 each trade...no size limit...i am satisfied with them..5x cheaper than UBS in Switzerland....http://www.tdameritrade.com/welcome1.html

scottrader doesn t take citizen from europe..

cheers

wrangler

You might check out Sharebuilder. I don't know all the locations that can use them but it's a good trading site using interent. I used them before switching to Scottrade and only reason I switched is Scottrade has a office in town where I live and if I have any problems I'll be able to go directly to office.
Check it out and see what you think 
http://www.sharebuilder.com/sharebuilder/Index.asp
wrangler

gri64

I'm using Interactive brokers from Jule 2005 (I received recommendation from Ramsburg, metro some other experts): http://interactivebrokers.com/en/main.php

I have no experience with other Internet brokers, but I see some advantages in IB:

1. I  pay very small commission: USD 0.005 per share    Maximum value: 0.2% of trade value
2. I can use Stop Loss, Trailing stop and any other order types on OTCB stock (for the same price)

You can see my old topic:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=1396.0

If you have any questions - you are welcome  :)

PS: la-onda, thank you for you excellent posts  ;D


la-onda

thanks for your input guys  8)

I have to analyse this during the weekend

cheers
Oliver