3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Quick adjustment after split, name change

Started by Maestro, June 07, 2006, 01:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maestro

Quote from: rspisek on June 06, 2006, 10:57:41 AM
I use Interactive Brokers and I have not had absolutelly any problem with trading of IEAM!

So it's possible after all for a stock broker to adjust a customer's records quickly after a reverse stock split and name change. Ameritrade still hasn't completed the adjustment and does not yet let me trade IEAM, at least not online, and calling them is hopeless I have found out.

I went to look at the fee structure of Interactive Brokers and find it rater elaborate, took me quite a while to write a formula in Excel to calculate the commission for "United States, All". Their maximum 0.2% of trade value is quite hefty.