3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

thestockalarm.com - new pick site with good momo stocks lately

Started by cwiswee, June 16, 2006, 11:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cwiswee

Signed up with this one a few weeks ago and they are pretty successful finding the momentum stocks and alerting quick.  They have a yahoo group, but also alert directly on website (www.thestockalarm.com)...can also see the past performance here: http://www.thestockalarm.com/history.html

Made good money on a few of them (chnr, fgfc), couple were near peak of the run...they are on EAGM that just got slaughtered today, but I see many boards gambling there....also pushing TTEG, not too sure on that one....have a writeup if you click the link...no trading except on news, but good argument comparing to RGUS...I think just lousy timing on the market and I'm just watching, waiting for something to happen.  They have a core group like the stockster has now, but free for early alert.  No good for their regular picks as they didn't seem to get attention, but worth it anyway as the short term alerts have been real nice.

Worth a look, free to signup.....

justastock

neat site, this is mine, not done yet,, I hope this is not spaming.. www.kaboomstocks.com.. Should be up soon. PHP forum.

I can link to your site.

justa.


"When you lose, don't lose the lesson"

bigal

 ;D  Yeh! these penny's can be addicting but few winners and it's like watching paint dry.
        Still dabble but the real money is on options. Just spent the last few days playing puts on the Nas. and S.W.H The charts showed a definite downward trend for the last few days so I took advantage. Like taking candy from a baby. Then Tues. before close a tidal wave indicator so got a lot of coal calls as this heat wave is going to have the coal plants running 24/7 for all the a.c. units. Should be good for a little while . -up already- As long as the sandheads in Iran don't do anything more stupid .
Good Luck on your Penny's!!! :o