3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Some things

Started by eliteG, June 20, 2006, 02:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG


The 3SOF portfolio is mostly cash right now.. as I'm sure many of you have noticed.  We are looking to begin adding plays when the market tells us to.  For now we are in the summer doldrums and so it is possible the market will be directionless.  Lets not force any plays but also be prepared to get aggressive if the market(or a specific group) does give us a signal.

I hope everyone is keeping their spirits up, enjoying the World Cup  ;) and prepared to have a great 2nd half of the year!  :)


setravis

Quote from: eliteG on June 20, 2006, 02:14:18 AM

The 3SOF portfolio is mostly cash right now.. as I'm sure many of you have noticed.  We are looking to begin adding plays when the market tells us to.  For now we are in the summer doldrums and so it is possible the market will be directionless.  Lets not force any plays but also be prepared to get aggressive if the market(or a specific group) does give us a signal.

I hope everyone is keeping their spirits up, enjoying the World Cup  ;) and prepared to have a great 2nd half of the year!  :)



Agree with this assessment of the market EliteG 1
I am also sitting on lot's of cash at this time ...... 8)
Kicked back enjoying the World Cup....... ;)
Have a great day my friend!
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

la-onda

just enjoying the fans from the tournament

>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Oliver

la-onda

part 2 :)

mexirafa

I have been also sitting in cash very much since the start of the decline at the beginning of May.  I am glad I did to protect the capital. Since then I did a couple of trades that looked with momentum for a quick profit. That is pretty much it. nothing very excited. :-\

I paper traded last month some picks I thought they would make it, man, I would be in the red right now if done for real. It seems to be a risky time for longs and shorts. Hopefully we'll get the signal soon to start moving in the direction of the trend. ;D

Rafael

p.s. Thanks G for the note.
" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"

setravis

 La-onda, Applaud that Post Of Beauty.....  :P
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis