3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GTA(output): for Wednesday 06/21/2006

Started by eliteG, June 21, 2006, 03:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA
Stock opinions and chart analysis.  8)

If you would like your stock reviewed G-TA(input) is located here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=6036.0
(a new one every trading day..locked after a certain time.)

eliteG

Quote from: statement00 on June 20, 2006, 06:27:11 PM
Hey G,

What do you think about GNBT. 2 days with good volume and it looks like it may have broken out of its downtrend.

Thanks in advance.



This is what I got statement  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: tokyopua on June 20, 2006, 09:56:13 PM
Hey G,

Asked you about EMFP awhile back but it put in a dark cloud cover the very next day and so was not worth trying to buy, and indeed a downtrend ensued. 

However, today had a doji harami near some recent support levels, so I am thinking for buying a small position for a trade.  Also RSI is about as oversold as this stock ever gets to in the last half year...  If you dont think I am crazy, where would you set a stop, and what would a good target be?

Yes I remember that dark cloud cover toky  :-\.. If you can hold-off EMFP for the moment it looks kind of weak..  :-X  These pennies or OTCBB plays need the volume to maintain their height.

eliteG

Quote from: joet on June 21, 2006, 02:10:30 AM
Howdie G Long time no chat for me... been in the mountains.  too bad that i did not sell and hold cash !! Hope this hair grows back :(

I second the question on GNBT, looks like we may get a run out of its inclusion in the index

Your thoughts on HOM currently?  It will go to the Nasdaq and be included in the small cap index on June 27...  do you figure that is built into the current price or will we see more funds buying after the switch?

I would love to see some more of your short picks..  my only short currently is SHFL from 32.65 and it is doing well... think it will fill the gap at 28??

NVAX had a PP at 7.30 does that give you any reason to believe that we will see that price again tis year?

Are you buying PKCY??

Hope that your summer is going well.  Cheers Joe

Hey Joe - yea I hear ya.. it would have been nice to hav ebeen mostly cash way sooner.  I'm going to answer your questions without charts  :-X because its kind of late. 

HOM - is being pressured because of www.stocklemon.com ...I would be very cautious on holding that one overnight.  The chart also looks bearish with the decreasing volume.

SHFL - looks like it is heading to fill the gap.. just watch the rest of the gaming stocks for a bounce.. nice trade  ;)

NVAX - currently I see no chart evidence that this is going to move soon but the accurate support at the 200 I consider bullish.. volume decline bearish.

PKCY - needs to give a clear signal with +4milion volume for me to be interested