3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GTA(input): for Thursday 06/22/2006

Started by eliteG, June 21, 2006, 08:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA

Stock opinions and chart analysis after-market close.  8)

Input your stock(s) and some reasons..

Check G-TA(output) for the review.  ;)

maverick12

How about EQBM.PK? I bought it as .026 and expected it to cross .1 . Should I hold or sell?

Also, what you think about IEAM?

mexirafa

Hi G,

I hope you are doing well.

Do you have any thoughts with FRPT- Breakout of the 5.09 resistance (asc. traingle) with volume above the average. MA's holding the stock to the upside. MACD crossing over to positive territory. Buy at the open or should I wait for a retest of the breakout??

CHDT- Another breakout with lots of volume. I bit riskier to enter at the open, perhaps waiting for a dip. I just don't know if it will happen..

Thank you very much G in advance for your input. ;D

Rafael 8)
" It is  always profitable to study our own mistakes"

beroznikmal

G,
MRY had another great day today. up ~6%... there is no current immediate resisitance and I feel this stock has much more up potential. KInd of reminds me of AERTA a lil. Except the volume on MRY is still up. Volume for today was very healthy, and it closed at the high.
I think it would be a good 3SOF pick.
thanks
B
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)