3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GTA(output): for Thursday 06/22/2006

Started by eliteG, June 22, 2006, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA
Stock opinions and chart analysis.  8)

If you would like your stock reviewed G-TA(input) is located here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=6036.0
(a new one every trading day..locked after a certain time.)

eliteG

Quote from: maverick12 on June 21, 2006, 08:37:40 PM
How about EQBM.PK? I bought it as .026 and expected it to cross .1 . Should I hold or sell?

Also, what you think about IEAM?




eliteG

Quote from: mexirafa on June 21, 2006, 11:51:42 PM
Hi G,

I hope you are doing well.

Do you have any thoughts with FRPT- Breakout of the 5.09 resistance (asc. traingle) with volume above the average. MA's holding the stock to the upside. MACD crossing over to positive territory. Buy at the open or should I wait for a retest of the breakout??

CHDT- Another breakout with lots of volume. I bit riskier to enter at the open, perhaps waiting for a dip. I just don't know if it will happen..

Thank you very much G in advance for your input. ;D

Rafael 8)

2 very nice looking charts Rafael  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: beroznikmal on June 22, 2006, 01:15:38 AM
G,
MRY had another great day today. up ~6%... there is no current immediate resisitance and I feel this stock has much more up potential. KInd of reminds me of AERTA a lil. Except the volume on MRY is still up. Volume for today was very healthy, and it closed at the high.
I think it would be a good 3SOF pick.
thanks
B

Yes definately a good pickup a few days ago.. hard to buy here.. but will most likely keep on mooovin.  8)