3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GRWW.PK

Started by gmarc66, June 22, 2006, 03:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Stock pps was near bottom,  good news made it jump today...possible reversal commencing? Plenty of room to move up.

Thursday, June 22 2006 8:58 AM, EST

U.S. Pro Golf Tour Announces Strategic Partnership with Donald J. Trump

FREDERICKSBURG, Va., June 22 /PRNewswire/ -- The U.S. Pro Golf Tour, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Greens Worldwide, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: GRWW) announces a five year, strategic partnership with Billionaire entrepreneur Donald J. Trump. Beginning in 2007, four major championships of the USPGT will carry a total purse of $10.1 Million. "After watching the U.S. Pro Golf Tour players in the recent Trump Million Dollar Invitational at my golf course on Canouan Island, there is no doubt the talent level is among the highest in the world, and we're pleased to be an integral part of four major championships on the USPGT schedule," said Mr. Trump. Beginning in 2007, the Trump Championships will be:

THE TRUMP WORLD MATCH PLAY CHALLENGE PURSE $5.0 MILLION

THE TRUMP MILLION DOLLAR INVITATIONAL PURSE $1.6 MILLION

THE TRUMP CELEBRITY PRO-AM PURSE $1.5 MILLION

THE TRUMP CHAMPIONSHIP PURSE $2.0 MILLION

TOTAL PURSE $10.1 MILLION

Greens Worldwide Inc. CEO R. Thomas Kidd says this partnership will allow the U.S. Pro Golf Tour players an opportunity second-to-none. "This is a special day for not only our more than 200 tour card holders on the U.S. Pro Golf Tour, but for the family of companies under the Greens umbrella. Our company is extremely pleased to continue this great association with Mr. Trump, and I'm certain our players will find this a career-making experience," Kidd said.

Andy Batkin, CEO of Innovative Media Solutions, LLC, which produced the upcoming Trump Million Dollar Invitational telecast on ESPN, will continue to play a major role in the Trump Championships. "I am pleased to continue an association with the Trump organization and the U.S. Pro Golf Tour, which will demonstrate to the nation and the world in the upcoming ESPN special how truly special they are as some of the world's elite golfers," Batkin said.

Sites for the Trump Championships will be staged at four of Mr. Trump's golf courses, including - Trump International Golf Club, West Palm Beach, Florida, Trump National, Westchester, New York, Trump National, Los Angeles and Trump International, Canouan Island, The Grenadines. Dates and other information regarding the Trump Championships will be announced in the coming weeks.

About Greens Worldwide Incorporated

Greens Worldwide Incorporated is a vertically integrated sports marketing and management company, engaged in owning and operating sports entities and their support companies and is publicly traded under the stock symbol GRWW. Our current operating subsidiaries are the US Pro Golf Tour, Inc. http://www.usprogolftour.com , Breakthru Media, Inc. http://www.breakthrumedia.com , Crowley and Company Advertising, Inc. http://www.crowleyadvertising.com , New England Pro Tour, Inc. http://www.neprogolftour.com , Still Moving, Inc. http://www.still-moving.com , and Las Vegas Golf Schools, Inc. http://www.gotogolfschool.com . In our continuing effort to develop a more cohesive and synergistic organization, we are structured in a way that allows all of our wholly owned subsidiaries to utilize each other's resources to the greatest extent possible. In addition, the Company's strategic plan is to be able to deliver substantial value by providing multiple sports platforms and media to leverage our partners advertising and promotional dollars, while delivering the finest entertainment opportunities to retain and build customers. For our non-sports businesses, we will utilize the media and promotional benefits of our media platforms in Television, Radio, and Print, together with Internet Television and other like strategic relationships, to grow our consolidated revenues. The Company intends to continue its strategy of acquiring profitable sports organizations and sports related firms, together with other businesses that would benefit from the synergy the Company provides.

gmarc66

no one watching this stock go parabolic?

gmarc66

I'm very upset at myself, as I bought and sold this stock earlier a few times...quick flips..I knew it would go higher, but this market is so scary lately...but this stock has been doing amazingly. In the short term it will probably do even better, of course, because I'm no longer in it :)

Still room on the RSI for this one to probably enjoy a further rise, before a pullback i'm guessing.

Hope some of u here got a chance to enjoy some profits from this nice stock. ;D

good luck all

wchankent

WOW. I wish I could applaud you for the find on this one (don't think I've posted enough yet :(). And I sure wish I would have read the release more closely and did some DD when I first saw it the other day. Then I might have been sitting on a tidy pile of cash right now.

raspi

Quote from: wchankent on June 26, 2006, 06:27:30 PM
WOW. I wish I could applaud you for the find on this one (don't think I've posted enough yet :(). And I sure wish I would have read the release more closely and did some DD when I first saw it the other day. Then I might have been sitting on a tidy pile of cash right now.

I previously lost quite a lot of money on this one watching it falling from $2.3 to $1.2... then I sold as many others did because I did not believe in this D. Trump PR to happen... and boom here it is... Only bought $300 for fun last week at $0.4 and making nice profit so far :-)

gmarc66

Thanks wchankent....my fellow Canucker ;)...ya it turned out to be very sweet coming off the bottom after that long drop it had.   

Rspisek...too bad u had to go thru that nasty fall it had, but glad u were able to get in nice and early to get some money back on it....hope u held it long enough to see it rise this far...good luck with that. :)

julia :)

setravis

Another nice one Julia ! Applaud..... ;)
Has broke through the 50/200 day MA.
Volume: 2,138,461
Avg Vol (3m): 108,771
Nice volume and price action.

Turning into the Golden Girl of Stock Picking..... ;D
I will have to start to keep a closer eye on what you post from this point on... ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Terliso

Ohhh... another one ;) good volume...

gmarc66

Quote from: setravis on June 26, 2006, 07:18:13 PM
Another nice one Julia ! Applaud..... ;)
Has broke through the 50/200 day MA.
Volume: 2,138,461
Avg Vol (3m): 108,771
Nice volume and price action.

Turning into the Golden Girl of Stock Picking..... ;D
I will have to start to keep a closer eye on what you post from this point on... ;)

Thanks again Setravis :)  I wish I could say that some of the stocks that I post do well because I'm a technical genius (that would be u :))....mine are basically just flukes...lol.

I wish I knew how to time my buys and sells better to maximize profits, I usually just get a tiny percentage of profits..oh well...I'll take what i can get ;D  Just like the Italians got that fluke penalty kick in soccer right at the end of the game to win the game 1-0. We'll take it! Go Italy! :D

goodluck to all

julia

wchankent

QuoteStill room on the RSI for this one to probably enjoy a further rise, before a pullback i'm guessing.

Nice call again. At least through the first part of today.  ;D

gmarc66

Hey wchankent....yup...a run up in  the am...then boom...dropping..but nice drops and bounces for any daytraders fast enough and good enough to play them.

Once this thing finishes dropping..i will be waiting for a good buy op in the next few days..but, watch this carefully...as there are some gaps to fill...not sure how low it will go. Also, a 50%retracement i believe is 1.26, but gaps to fill are lower....exciting to watch...but, hopefully no one got in too high only to watch it tank today.

glta

julia

wchankent

I got in earlier this morning at $1.80, not the ideal entry but hey I guess I'm learning. Had my stop set at $2.00 while the PPS danced between $2.05 and $2.15 and I figured I was laughing. I was hoping that we had enough of a push left to test resistance at $2.35 since we blew through $1.85.

Of course once the PPS crossed $2.00 my stop didn't get filled until $1.88.  :( I guess a few dollars in the green is better than being in the red.

As you said, hopefully there will be another good entry after a pullback and we can catch more the rise next time.

wchankent

Julia, do you figure today is the bounce we've been waiting on? As you mentioned the 50% fibonacci retracement put us at about $1.26. The 61.8% at 1.045 which is pretty close to the close yesterday of $1.07 (though the low took us all the way down to $0.94).

So far today we're back up over 16% to $1.25.

The other comfort I take is that today we bounced off of $1.09-$1.10 which was support back near the beginning of May.


Stocky2000

this one is down to 0.66...any meanings ?

gmarc66

Sorry whcankent..didnt see ur post. 

Yes...it did do fib retracements..but, also as i mentioned that there were gaps to fill. It filled another gap today, but there is still one more at around the .40 zone...right near the bottom...scary :o. Who knows though if it will continue back up, eventually...they are tricky. So..if ur looking for a bounce play...i would wait to see that it has completed its drop, for a bounce play.

Always difficult to see these drop so hard and fast.

glta

julia