3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GTA(output): for Friday 06/23/2006

Started by eliteG, June 22, 2006, 11:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA
Stock opinions and chart analysis.  8)

This can be a good place for potential trading ideas.. also be sure to check out the brand new GTA Bullish Report: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=6061.0

If you would like your stock reviewed G-TA(input) is located here:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=6058.0
(a new one every trading day..locked after a certain time.)

eliteG

Quote from: usedcasting on June 22, 2006, 04:19:39 PM
Hey G, hope things are well. Could I get your opinion on CRAYD. With the recent reverse split and some upward momo over the last six days I was interested in your take.

Thanks

uc.

Hey uc  8)... yea I'm starting to get bullish on CRAYD because of the bouncing at the 200.. maybe a nice pickup on a pullback.. the only thing this is missing is some more volume.  Good eye.. this came up on my GTA bullish scan.. but didn't make it to the final cut.

eliteG

Quote from: nullzero on June 22, 2006, 04:31:26 PM
G was wondering what you thought of short position on NEW. Giving the bearish outlook on the real estate and real estate lending I took up a position short in NEW. Averaged in at about 45.55.

Yo null  ;).. this short looks superb... I may have to talk to the team about adding it.. thx for the heads up 8).  This is what I see:

eliteG

Quote from: Amarens on June 22, 2006, 04:31:51 PM
Hi G,

Having trouble uploading charts. I'm interested to hear whot you think about ANX. Positive news is expected this summer, but the chart still shows no direction really. I've been in and out for the last months getting small profits.

What do you think?

And sorry about the charts, working on a different computer.

Amarens

Hey Amarens.. no problem about the chart ;).. i actually would rather not see anyone else chart because that could give me a bias when analyzing  ;)  I feel that ANX will recover eventually but for now I would wait for a nice signal for entry.. better plays out there.