3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Last Comic Standing -NBC and Bravo channel

Started by SmartWrasse, June 23, 2006, 02:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmartWrasse

Don't know if any of you have watched this series but it is funny on occasion.  This is a reality series where they select out a group of struggling standup comics in US for a developmental package.  We have watched a couple of seasons of this.

Laughed pretty hard at one of the guys replayed on Bravo cable channel.  His joke was something like this:
I have one ear lobe missing (you could see a difference) and went to a Dr. to get his opinion.  He said he could take some tissue off my buttock to make a larger ear lobe.  I said wouldn't it be better to just cut some off the larger ear? ........ Dr. says "That is a GREAT IDEA!"    So I put on my coat and got the hell out of there.  I am not smart but when I have the best ideas in the Dr. office I know it is time to leave.