3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GTA(output): Week of 06/26

Started by eliteG, June 25, 2006, 11:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

G-TA
Stock opinions and chart analysis.  8)

This can be a good place for potential trading ideas.. also be sure to check out the brand new GTA Bullish Report

If you would like your stock reviewed G-TA(input) is located here

eliteG

Quote from: gri64 on June 25, 2006, 05:32:11 PM
Hi G.,
What about POZN? Very interesting story: problem with FDA approval, one day breakdown -60%, rebound, HSBC raises Pozen to "overweight", consolidation and once more a small rebound based on expectation of any positive news. POZN pattern look likes to VPHM (IMHO).

And what about our previous favorites:
PTSC.OB (very good news), PKCY.OB (up and down, but I see end of consolidation), IVHG.OB (false breakup?) and VRDM (wild rally 100% without any serious news)?

Thank you G for you excellent job.  :)
Gregory

Hey Gregory  ;) .. I am not bullish on POZN here.. I would let it develop some more.  On your pennies remember to keep an eye on volume or the news does not matter.  Volume is vital to these pennies.. they need constant attention... this is what I got from the charts:

eliteG

Quote from: boatguy on June 25, 2006, 09:12:48 PM
Hi G,

How about your opinion on NGA.  NORTH AMERICAN GALVANIZING & COATINGS

Had a record quarter and think more good news to come, volume is increasing after bouncing off recent lows.

Thanks

Hey Boat - the chart looks good here.. but wish there was more volume on this move.. still it could get that volume since support seems to be in place below.  Good eye  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: la-onda on June 26, 2006, 02:24:34 AM
hi G.,
what about
RMBS
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=174.15
and
GV
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=5301.225

thanks
Oliver

Hey Oliver  8).. while you may like the fundamentals the charts both look weak.. this is what I got:

eliteG

Quote from: dragan on June 27, 2006, 06:37:27 AM
:)     Hi GTA,


What is your take on BVX. "Boring" industry, "boring" company, but recent significant upward moves, on big volumes.....True breakout? Buyout rumours...? They are having some good pipelines coming thisyear, and next year..

Thanks

Dr.D


This doctor actually knows his stuff  :o.. BVX looks great!  thx for the heads up Dr.D.. this is what I see:

eliteG

Quote from: la-onda on June 27, 2006, 08:23:20 AM
Hi G.,
may I kindly ask for your GIGM analysis?
GIGM:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=1441.new#new

thanks
Big O.

Yo Big O  ;) - GIGM looks ok.  This is what I see:

eliteG

Quote from: stktlk on June 27, 2006, 09:50:01 AM
How about Diversinet (OTCBB:DVNTF) they provide mobile electronic security through wireless soft tokens.  Just signed a huge deal w/ RSA & got picked up in a few major reports...(Baird, Goldman Sachs, etc...).

Onstream Media (Nasdaq:ONSM) launched their high margin digital asset management product and commercialized w/ a high % of fortune 100 clients.

Airtrax (OTCBB:AITX) a hot turnaround stock that has been doing well, should perform well & have overcome production issues.

QI Systems (OTCBB:QIIIF) changed domicile and new mngmt team, go long on this stock.

Aida Pharmaceuticals (OTCBB:AIDA) a profitable drug company that was first to market in China.  Well know brand w/ seven drugs in various stages of development (three in testing).

These are my underfollowed BB picks, go long or go home!!

stktlk.. I think all these penny plays look very weak  :-X.. volume is very low.. there are better places for your money.. Check the GTA Bullish Report[/url] to find them  >:D

eliteG

Quote from: Fré on June 27, 2006, 04:16:22 PM
Hi G,

Tbay finally on fire?
Tbyh.ob breaking through its resistance line on the biggest volume in 3 weeks.

Good eye Fre  ;).. might be setting up:

eliteG

Quote from: mexirafa on June 28, 2006, 08:56:09 AM
HI G,

COULD YOU PLEASE LOOK AT NGLD.OB.
IT LOOKS BULLISH TO ME WITH HUGE VOLUME ON TUESDAY. IT IS ALMOST AT THE SHARP TREND SUPPORT, I DON'T KNOW IF IT COULD COME DOWN TO RETEST THE BREAKOUT.

FYI http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/060628/0139921.html

SORRY, MY CHART IS IN A PDF FILE :-[

THANKS IN ADVANCE
RAFAEL

Nice move today raf  ;)

eliteG

Quote from: waxweazle on June 28, 2006, 10:24:13 AM
G please

AOOR and XKEM

yo wax.. XKEM is a hottie  8).. AOOR nottie  :D

eliteG

Quote from: sam stone on June 28, 2006, 04:10:24 PM
great work G,I have admired your TA for sometime and would ask your opinon on a couple from the TSX venture If I could !
GLY ( golden dynasty resourses) and if you have the time PLE (plexmar resourses). Both have huge volume ,GLY is half way down a well in Austarilia and is due for a NR very soon ,and PLE had a NR today which was fantastic ..it had over 10 mil shares traded today and it went down in s/p.   Thanks G as I am a noob and cannot upload these charts,sam !

Thx sam  8).. this exchange is really interesting.. these 2 were quality plays in their time.. This is what I got on the charts:

eliteG


eliteG


eliteG

Quote from: xantibann on June 29, 2006, 10:57:43 AM
Hello G:

How about CRGO?  Your analysis is very helpful.

Thanks
X