3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SIMG, rebound play ?

Started by Ramsburg, June 29, 2006, 02:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

SIMG had an interesting session yesterday, with a big and powerful rally with strong volume. That happened after an Investor / Analyst conference during the morning (no news yet).

With this, SIMG had a breakout of its descending pattern, closing above the current trading range (top at $9.00), and entering the last range with a top / resistance at $10.00, the volume trend is interesting too.
I'm not sure what's going on, but SIMG must be on the watch list.

A possible trade here could be a rebound play, buying it now and setting a tight stop (for example $8.50)

Regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

SmartWrasse

I was in that idiotic stock for about a year trying to be an "investor" aka bagholder.  Sweated bullets and broke even.  Management must be absolutely despised on the street. 

Interesting as a trade, but I would hate to hold that mutt without some serious strength.

dwest718

First post in a while for me 8) ...

I watched SIMG come up on my screen for about a week straight almost a year ago and it looked pretty solid every time .. And then I watched it have a huge bounce of more than 10% and it went from $7-$12 a share and I did nothing about it... interesting to see that I probably would have ended up losing money because I would've only sold half at the top  ;D.   This thing is a good trade though.  I think a little more than 10% might be in play... MACD divergence is nice and the bounce is even nicer.