3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

AVNR - Sector: Healthcare---Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Other

Started by sir_joke, June 30, 2006, 09:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sir_joke

This one is going bak to $15.00!  currently trading at $.6.88

cheers,
SJ

sir_joke

SHORT SQUEEZE
NEW $2 Million Dollar grant for Anthrax Antibody (WHICH ALREADY WORKS!)

Abreva sales

AND Neurodex -  a new drug formulation which FDA will rule on by Oct. 31st for the
treatment of neuropathic pain.  HUGE MARKET!

BUY NOW!

currently at $6.88   could fly as high as $60 by the covering of short shares.

I'm buying!

cheers,
SJ

sir_joke

GET IN NOW!

DO YOUR DD LATER!

THIS ONE IS HEADING OUT OF THE STATION.

cheers,
SJ

sir_joke

okay, you've had your chances.... $6.84 and up....

It will crest $7.10  and keep moving.... The short shares alone will drive this to $30
within a couple of months.

cheers,
SJ

sir_joke

This company is set to triple by November.

I wouldn't hesitate to start building a foundation here.


I currently own 800,000 shares.

I'm not selling!

cheers,
SJ

sir_joke

after posting the last message.... the jump to $7.50 was a BLAST!!!!

cheers,
SJ

sir_joke

get on board.... the train in leaving the station! :D

cheers,
SJ

sir_joke

This one is moving.... If you haven't taken a look at the numbers, do so NOW!

cheers,
SJ :D

sir_joke

Is anyone paying attention?

Just Curious,
SJ

Trying to make you folks some money!

basonista

Quote from: sir_joke on July 06, 2006, 12:25:22 PM
Is anyone paying attention?

Just Curious,
SJ

Trying to make you folks some money!

I think you will find mostly momo players on these boards.  Maybe some breakout volume and people will pay more attention.  :)  Nice pick!

sir_joke

Thanks.... I've been pitching this on a short sqeeze tech since $5.60...

I was hoping that some folks here would have joined in.

cheers,
SJ

sir_joke

$8.10 bottom for the day... Shorts are out of fuel...

Too mnay naked shorts.... Within 13 days they all need to be covered.

What's going to happen to pps when 9 MILLION shares need to be purchased
when the float is ONLY 31 MILLION???   28% of the float needs to be returned.

you do the math!

cheers,
SJ

sir_joke

$8.10 is low of the day.... will start moving up.

Take advantage now and force the shorts to cover faster.

cheers,
SJ

setravis

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

sir_joke

well  yeah, I realize this one doesn't qualify as a "penny" but small cap with huge potential...

Here it's been read 58 times.... over on the other board... 24...

Just pointing out an issue to make money on.

cheers,
SJ