3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GTA Requests: Week of 7/03

Started by eliteG, July 01, 2006, 06:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

GTA Requests

EliteG'S stock opinions and chart analysis from member requests.  8)

Input your stock(s) and some reasons..

Check GTA Review for the results.  ;)

boatguy

#1
Hi G,

Glad to see NGA on your bullish list.

I was interested in your opinion on what a reasonable target for NGA is if it reaches and sets new highs?

What method do you use to project a stocks price potential after it reaches new highs and has no more overhead resistance or has broke from an uptrending channel , like PTSC did? 

Thanks

wgsick

G, I'd like you analysis of SJR.
According to my amateur charting attempt, it seems to have broken through resistance of a downtrending channel.  Please educate me on this one.

poppintito

#3
Hi G
Im new here
I think your analysis is great..

Would u take a look at tgc?
What is the reasonable target?

tokyopua

Hi G,

What are your thoughts on OSIS?  Volume isnt great, but it looks like its ready to end its downtrend here, MACD trending towards positive, piercing pattern reversal. 
Chance favors the prepared mind

sam stone

Hey G: thanks for your TA on those couple last week ,GLY hit a dry well and the bottom fell out of her . Now I may be wrong (probably so) but I do see a cup and handle formation in PLE-V.

Great news last Friday with record volume and more great news coming this week . is there a cup and handle formation on PLE ,or am i just hoping ,thx G 8)

sam stone

G , Sorry but I have to ask another if you have the time , I know your a busy trader so if not no biggy. ADA on the TSX venture  seems like there is a head and shoulders patteren setting up , just new at the TA and FAR from literate ,any help is much appreciated ,thx...sam!

beroznikmal

G,
I think PAE is showing a bullish pattern. breakout on symetrical triangle. Volume was healthy especially for half a day of trading on monday. I will buy on open and set a stop slightly below upper trendline of the triangle.

What do you think?
Thanks ;D
B
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

brucey

Hi,G,
What do u think about WRMA and RSHN?

gagan

comments on a past pick MSPD? Seems to have broken out from its downtrend and from a triangle consolidation at the bottom. Also big volume on Friday.

la-onda

Hi G.,
what´s your opinion about DNDN?
Insider buying in June:
http://www.secform4.com/insider/showhistory.php?cik=dndn

cheers
O.


sam stone

G, Great looking chart on PLE,thx again,trying to buy on dips which are few and far between lately >:D

As for ADA(acadian gold corp) I had a hardtime finding the chart at stockcharts too but it is there,so if ya have the time  ;)  You provide a great service here at 3stocks on fire,hats off!!


http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?c=ada.v

KCScott

Gil,

Here are some shorts that I'm watching:

WBMD, EGY - Analyst Downgrades

OPSW - Options problems

MOVE, MED - Stocklemmon targets

Thanks -

KCScott
Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

boatguy

Hi G,

TLG looks interesting, looks like momentum is building.

What do you think?

MARTY

Hey what are your thoughts on ABLE?  Had a great run today, do you see this as a great entry point?