3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

GTA Requests: Week of 7/03

Started by eliteG, July 01, 2006, 06:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

higherstocks

Hey G, Thoughts on a bottom play with SLWF.  Looks to me like this thing can move when it wants to like the one it did back in Aug from .008 to .16.  Looks to me like it has been oversold for no reason I can see and does seem to have bottomed out at .004.  What are your thoughts on this dog.  Heres a chart

bgoodman

What is your take on RECN? 

Earnings are scheduled to be released on July 12th.

waxweazle

Thougths on XKEM heading back up or???
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

sir_joke

Curious about a TA read on AVNR.
Huge short position, just showed up on SHO list

Looking for a massive rebound based purely on shares available. I currently own a bundle but thought it might be an interesting lesson for those folks here.

Cheers,
SJ


shawFund

#20
How about ERS, TZOO  - previous high flyers?

MPET - break-out two days ago with huge volume?

eliteG

Sorry guys I will have to get to these requests over the weekend.. I drove for 12 hours today to get to a wedding and I have no fuel left for charting.  :-X

nullzero

G what you think of NBG for mid to long term hold?

eliteG

I'll try to get to these requests but I have also started a new thread for the week here