3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Selling Orders (6th Edition)

Started by Ramsburg, July 02, 2006, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

Stock Picking Contest (5th Edition - From 10/Jul/2006 to 14/Aug/2006)

- SELLING ORDERS -
To Submit your Selling Order, reply to this Topic following the Standard Layout:

1)   Selling Order
(Ticker & Name of the Company)


2)   Selling Reason
(a small text, featuring the reasons why you are selling your position)
.

-> Your selling order will be executed on the next opening price after the time stamp of your order
-> Note: No Limit Orders or Stop Orders are allowed.

Important: Do not use this thread to another purpose rather than submitting your selling order. For organizational purposes, any reply that is not a selling order will be deleted.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

boatguy

#1
EGI - Entree Gold

EGI is slowly drifting up on low volume, however with the way the market has been acting lately and the lack of news for this stock, I believe I should be happy with a 20% gain.

I will sell EGI this morning.


Ramsburg

Quote from: boatguy on August 09, 2006, 06:59:32 AM
EGI - Entree Gold

EGI is slowly drifting up on low volume, however with the way the market has been acting lately and the lack of news for this stock, I believe I should be happy with a 20% gain.

I will sell EGI this morning.



Sorry for the «late» execution boatguy ;)

Your trade is now closed at yesterday's opening price at yahoo: $1.27

Congrats on your pick and strategy !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account