3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

MNCS.OB

Started by Terliso, July 19, 2006, 08:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

this one is just kept rising every single day ;)

kslifka

 :o  Wow...that has to be the strangest stock chart I've ever see.

Wish they all just kept going up everyday ;D

tokyopua

That chart is a thing of beauty, like art in a stock chart, thanks for pointing it out to us! 
Chance favors the prepared mind

echo

This is a very strange stock. Has anyone done any DD? There are no revenues; they changed the bussines model more than once.There's no news of deals or a products, no news at all. Very strange. I would be very careful with this one. Sooner or later it could crash. Jmo, of course and good luck to all. Someone is artificially pumping this one up, imo.
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

Terliso

Quote from: Terliso on July 19, 2006, 08:04:33 PM
this one is just kept rising every single day ;)

I told you this stock is rising every single damn day... I've been following this stock since the beginning of june... the trend is amazing!! ;) I wish i could be in a stock like this someday ;)


MNCS IS UP AGAIN TODAY!!!

Terliso

This stock might come down pretty soon though... BULL Measured almost complete ;)

Terliso

Nothing can't stop this ;) $6.07 now ;)

Weekly candlesticks are almost WHITE ;)

Terliso

Up again with higher volume ;)

fous

lol this stock is crazy terliso. Never seen nothin like it. How much longer can it go on like this lol  >:D
trade it like you mean it!

Terliso

Me too fous, I've never seen similar like this before ;)... I bet 3SOF Administrators never seen something like this either ;D

The last time I remember MNCS went RED was 56 sessions ago, I'm not in but i'll keep watching it. ;) :D ;D

Terliso

No stopping.... just up & up & up everyday, this is the kind of a stock I want ;) :D ;D

Terliso

$6.30 now... I don't see any red candlesticks yet ;) :D ;D

Terliso

A month after the initial post MNCS gained 10.27%. slow but the run is so amazing since 2005 :o :o

fous

lol i can't stay away from this thing any longer, im buying in the morning  >:D
trade it like you mean it!

Terliso

R u sure u gonna buy this?
It is very tempting you know, you think MNCS gonna run more $8, or $10 maybe.... ;D ;D ;D ;D


well, good luck to u?