3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

peeps playing lbtn...........

Started by penny2, July 24, 2006, 11:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

penny2


BullMan

Free shares worth .004 pps selling at 0008.  >:D

Solos Endoscopy Completes Acquisition of Early Cancer Detection Products From Lifeline Biotechnologies For $4 Million
Wednesday August 2, 9:39 am ET


BOSTON, MA--(MARKET WIRE)--Aug 2, 2006 -- Solos Endoscopy, Inc. and Lifeline Biotechnologies, Inc. (Other OTC:LBTN.PK - News) today announced the Company has acquired the Lifeline Biotechnologies' early cancer detection product line for $4 Million in restricted shares of Solos Endoscopy. Solos Endoscopy has obtained medical assets from Lifeline Biotechnologies, which included the MastaScope(TM), First Warning System(TM), OvaScope(TM), and the intellectual properties relative, to those products.
ADVERTISEMENT


Lifeline Biotechnologies will also receive compensation, in the form of a royalty, once sales of the MastaScope(TM), First Warning System(TM), and OvaScope(TM) exceed $4 Million. Lifeline Biotechnologies, Inc. has announced existing shareholders will receive a dividend in Solos Endoscopy for their support of Lifeline Biotechnologies in the development of these products.

Now that these new technologies have been acquired, Solos Endoscopy plans to continue the testing and development of these products in an effort to add them to the current line of women's health care products currently in development at Solos Endoscopy.

"We are happy that we have completed this transaction successfully," stated Jim Holmes, President of Lifeline Biotechnologies.

"We look forward to adding these products to our growing line of endoscopic devices and feel that they will help enhance our position within the women's endoscopic healthcare market," stated Robert Segersten, President of Solos Endoscopy, Inc.

About Solos Endoscopy, Inc.: Solos Endoscopy, Inc. is a healthcare technology company whose mission is to develop and market breakthrough technology, applications, medical devices, and procedural techniques for the screening, diagnosis, treatment and management of disease and medical conditions. Backed by technical support, Solos' sales team can help make the right buying decisions for the hospital, surgery center, or physician office. Additional information is available on the Company's website at: www.solosendoscopy.com.

About Lifeline Biotechnologies, Inc.: Lifeline Biotechnologies develops and acquires undervalued companies which have innovative technology in the Medical, Nutraceutical, and Energy Industries, to increase the growth of the Company. Lifeline Biotechnologies continues to seek out and capitalize on emerging technologies that will change the medical community.

More information is available at the Company's website: www.lbtn.com.

Safe Harbor: This release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 27E of the Securities Act of 1934. Statements contained in this release that are not historical facts may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain. Actual performance and results may differ materially from that projected or suggested herein due to certain risks and uncertainties including, without limitation, ability to obtain financing and regulatory and shareholder approval for anticipated actions.



BullMan

LBTN, Cant help myself just keep buying.  I dont understand it but the 100 to 1 is  a .40 stock which means anything you buy now when the divi comes you make 500% FREE shares.  I have $2000 invested and will get $10000 worth of free shares and still keep my initial $2000 investment.  I quess its good theres not to much buying pressure on LBTN.  >:D

BullMan

LBTN Looking real good. Very bullish chart and free shares giving away aug 18th for a free 400-500% gain yes free! Buy 1,000,000 at .0009 (current price) and get 10k free slse which is selling at .40. So spend $900 and get $4000 in free shares of SLSE. SLSE is also working to get on the AMEX cancer drug company so it is a very good stock to own now. I am defintely in this cant beat the free shares of SLSE and LBTN could reach .004 to .005 in the short term up to the Aug 18th divi date.

BullMan

LBTN, Hope you guys listened and got in at these low prices for the divi run. The divi stock went up 45% today giving for every $900 spent on LBTN you get $5100 for the divi. Not bad at all. I expect LBTN to make a run to .004 a 450% return before the divi

BullMan

From IHUB,


LBTN held a teleconference today at 4:15 Eastern time, 1:15 Pacific. I called in and listened to the whole thing. Jim Holmes was there, CEO of Lifeline, and Segerson and Gatto from SLSE (Solos Endoscopy).

The interviewer asked intelligent questions, but I believe it was their own PR firm, so I wouldn't expect any hard questions. There was no questions/answers portion at the end, as I wanted to ask about the chances of a reverse split.

Jim Holmes was very well spoken, best of the 3 IMO. He said the dividend is on track for a record date of August 18th, and the pay date would be 30-45 days later. Sounds like business is good, they're looking at acquisitions in Solar energy, and Ethanol, and Coal refining. Because they have so much SLSE stock right now (which is exploding) I doubt there will be a RS, especially if the price keeps climbing like I expect. Jim said they might spin-off their new acquisitions as well, this might become the "mode of operation".

Segerston wasn't terribly well spoken, because he did alot of "uhh" and "aah" inbetween answering questions, but sounded legitimate and answered all the questions. He said at one point, Solos was making I think 40 million per year (or maybe it was 40 million total, need to listen again), and they "want to get back to that point". They have been around for 20 years, and just started trading 4 months ago. They want to move to a big board, and think once their audits come back (in progress, finding auditors) the price will be alot higher.

Gatto was very well spoken, but didn't get asked many questions. He answered everything immediately, and sounded very convincing. All in all it was very positive, there was nothing "Scary" said, and it appears they are moving right along with the gameplan. LBTN will likely get alot of attention in the next month or two, and I hope people listen to the broadcast tonight, there might be a run tomorrow morning. It might be on the internet but I don't know where, "The Big Apple" company has it available if you call them toll free:

"1-(866) 868-1282, pass code 15380088"
http://www.bigappleconsulting.com/public_relations.html



BullMan

You cant deny greatness here.  Chart and volume are amazing,  I am not an expert  chart reader but I would have BUY CONFIRMED!  >:D  :o

penny2


BullMan

Posted by Penny finder,


LBTN is our current winner...


http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pennies_to_Dollars


http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Subpennies_to_Dollars


New members welcome.




imo

Do your own due diligence BEFORE investing money.



(Voluntary Disclosure: ST Rating- Strong Buy)

BullMan

I love it when a plan comes together.  Hope you guys played this up 120% from alert.  Im telling you big run in the works until Aug 18th!

BullMan

Can you say monster.  Monster volume and monster price increase.  CLosed at the HOD!!
I am falling in love with this thing.  Keeps going and going and going.

gmarc66

#11
So Bullman...u post on QTII saying that u made a nice profit on it and sold it today because u had seen it pumped on RB?  Well...aren't u pumping LBTN, throwing in a yahoo link to boot? And aren't those divy shares being offered on LBTN restricted for one year..or is it 2? Really not interested in your bashing or pumping. Guess what...i'm seeing bashing and pumping on LBTN on other boards, so what should I do? Really, don't understand ur point on QTII..u sound a little hypocritical to me. Oh and by the way....i couldn't find a thread on RB on QTII.

glty

julia

BullMan

Quote from: gmarc66 on August 11, 2006, 12:33:29 AM
So Bullman...u post on QTII saying that u made a nice profit on it and sold it today because u had seen it pumped on RB?  Well...aren't u pumping LBTN, throwing in a yahoo link to boot? And aren't those divy shares being offered on LBTN restricted for one year..or is it 2? Really not interested in your bashing or pumping. Guess what...i'm seeing bashing and pumping on LBTN on other boards, so what should I do? Really, don't understand ur point on QTII..u sound a little hypocritical to me. Oh and by the way....i couldn't find a thread on RB on QTII.

glty

julia

LOL First off How is saying that I bought a stock and sold it bashing. LMAO Seems to me like you must be in QTII and you were pumping.  First off let me tell you something I never have seen you say "I sold today" on a stock and explain why.  See that is the diffrence between me and you.  I will tell investors when is a good time to buy and when I feel you should sell.  You will neve tell them that in fact you will buy then you will post and then when you sell you will never mention it!  What is up with that?  That is the definition of a pumper.  If I was bashing QTII I would not have been in it and trying to drive the price down to buy shares. LMAO I already played it.  And I told people how to play LBTN  I mentioned it before it ran and I am telling people to sell by the 18th (if you dont want the divy),  Sorry you are one of those small time investors that just hate posters that are ahead of you in this game we call the stock marcket.  See there is no reason to play QTII because its ran thats it no more, what in the world would make you think QTII is going to run, not technically or fundamentally and if your looking for a quick short term run on some sort of news like LBTN is thats not even there?  See the only reason I played QTII was because I got a tip that it was going to be played and now you are in way to late, hey sorry to hear that but really there was no reason for you to buy it!  GLTY

BullMan

Some info I found on IHUB, dont now if there is a restriction or not but he does seem to post pretty honest stuff:

I called Scottrade and according to their PR. The paydate is Sept. 29th and no restrictions.

BullMan

Movin fast this am up already 30%.   ;D