3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ECUI up 350%

Started by mardix, July 28, 2006, 10:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mardix

ECUI is up 350%.

I'm gon make some research

mardix


mardix

 :o WHOOOOO

We've got a winner

ECUI  up 715%

lalitha0

Hi

If any one is in this you better take your profits and run!

That is a great chunk for one day!

Same thing happened yesterday with IGAI and I got in at 1000% and currently sitting at a 50% loss! So I will just watch this one.

Lalitha


Lucas Scott

But ECUI hasn't hit +1000% yet so maybe wait till you see +1000 and pull the trigger then :D
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

MARTY

Hi, congrats on a great find!!!!!!   I am new at investing and wondered how you find these stocks.  Is there a good book to learn from?  Not looking to fly on anyones coat tails, just really want to learn the ropes.  Thanks for any info you can provide. 

lalitha0

Quote from: Lucas Scott on July 28, 2006, 11:28:13 AM
But ECUI hasn't hit +1000% yet so maybe wait till you see +1000 and pull the trigger then :D

Very funny! >:D >:D

Lalitha

Lucas Scott

This one didn't hold its gains long. IGAI was good for 3 hours yesterday. ECUI only good for 1 hour. In at .0135 and out at .01. I lost but feel like I won since it's now at .007.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

mardix

yeah!

It wasn't long.

When I find these hot picks, I will keep y'all posted.

These stocks are good for a sec. Get in, make a profit, and get out.

That's how it is.


Keep stocking. That's where the money at!