3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

QTII

Started by evgeny05, July 31, 2006, 01:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evgeny05

Hi
??? ::)

evgeny05

Hi
It was time to buy

gmarc66

This is looking very nice, not a chart expert by far, but aren't just about all the technicals positive? I had to pick a little up today. Very nice Evgeny05 ;D

It has had some prs recently, here is todays pr.

Thursday, August 10 2006 7:00 AM, EST

Enactment of MINER Act Positions Quadtech International for Strong U.S. Sales Projections of iPMine

VANCOUVER, BC -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 08/10/06 -- QuadTech International, Inc. (OTCBB: QTII) (FRANKFURT: QI9), a global provider of leading-edge Internet and IP-based technology solutions for the mining industry, confirmed today that President George W. Bush's recent enactment of the Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response ("MINER") Act of 2006 into law has validated the company's intent to deploy iPMine -- a true two-way wireless mine-safety system used to track, monitor, and communicate with miners and equipment both underground and above ground -- in the United States.

Heralded as the most significant mine-safety legislation in nearly 30 years, the MINER Act represents the first revisions to federal mine-safety laws since the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act (MSHA) of 1977. The MINER Act builds upon efforts by MSHA to improve mine safety nationwide, and calls for the modernization of safety practices and development of enhanced communication technology.

One of the key provisions of the MINER Act requires coal companies to implement a two-way communications and electronic tracking system in all of their mines within three years. QuadTech management believes this represents a tremendous business opportunity for the company, and projects that the new legislation will contribute significantly to strong U.S. sales activity and increased revenue for QuadTech over the next three years, as the company deploys its iPMine technology.

"Recent tragic events in the United States and abroad have dramatically underscored the importance of implementing a true two-way wireless mine-safety system, such as our iPMine technology, in coal mines around the world," said QuadTech CEO John Meier. "We need to do everything we can to continue to improve safety in the mining industry so miners can return home to their families at the end of their shifts. iPMine provides tools to locate miners in virtually any size mine and assist in search and rescue efforts to mitigate loss of life in mining accidents. We are extremely excited about the new legislation and the opportunity this represents for our company."

About iPMine

iPMine is a real-time two-way wireless communications solution designed to significantly improve the safety of miners and equipment in virtually any size mine. iPMine tracks, monitors, and communicates with miners and equipment underground and above ground. Location information of both miners and equipment is collected and displayed live on one or more monitoring stations against a background of a mine's terrain map.

iPMine's scalability and flexibility features make it ideal to be deployed in any size mine supporting multiple levels and/or sites. iPMine's redundant communications feature makes the system highly reliable to efficiently operate in the harsh mining environment.

About QuadTech International, Inc.

QuadTech International, Inc. is a global provider of leading-edge Internet and IP-based technology solutions. It owns the exclusive worldwide sales and marketing rights for the iPMine System and aims to create value for its shareholders by making iPMine the leading global safety product for the mining industry. QuadTech also develops partnerships and/or acquires control in high-growth, small to medium sized companies and solutions that support its technology-driven business focus. For more information, please visit http://www.quadtechint.com.


BullMan

Rode this one from .15 and sold today.  I noticed a bunch of pumping on raging bull. Thats when I say goodbye.

gmarc66

#4
Bullman....just to amuse myself, i went to go check the RB board for QTII thread...couldnt find one. If there is one, it eluded me. But, why r you bashing...did u sell it too early or something and regret it?

Whats with all the unneccary bashing and pumping all over the place?

Chart looks nice. And, I dont see pumping all over the boards on this stock...and if there is some chatter, its reasonable and just started today as people are noticing the chart. So relax, instead of trying to create unneccessary doubt at this point. Your comment seems inappropriate.

julia

evgeny05

Hi
;) ::)

BullMan

Quote from: gmarc66 on August 11, 2006, 12:55:37 AM
Bullman....just to amuse myself, i went to go check the RB board for QTII thread...couldnt find one. If there is one, it eluded me. But, why r you bashing...did u sell it too early or something and regret it?

Whats with all the unneccary bashing and pumping all over the place?

Chart looks nice. And, I dont see pumping all over the boards on this stock...and if there is some chatter, its reasonable and just started today as people are noticing the chart. So relax, instead of trying to create unneccessary doubt at this point. Your comment seems inappropriate.

julia

Julia inappropriate?  why because I tell investors when I sold and why?  Looks pretty much like I was right.  I am glad noone listened to you today.  They would be down big!

LOL First off How is saying that I bought a stock and sold it bashing. LMAO Seems to me like you must be in QTII and you were pumping.  First off let me tell you something I never have seen you say "I sold today" on a stock and explain why.  See that is the diffrence between me and you.  I will tell investors when is a good time to buy and when I feel you should sell.  You will neve tell them that in fact you will buy then you will post and then when you sell you will never mention it!  What is up with that?  That is the definition of a pumper.  If I was bashing QTII I would not have been in it and trying to drive the price down to buy shares. LMAO I already played it.  And I told people how to play LBTN  I mentioned it before it ran and I am telling people to sell by the 18th (if you dont want the divy),  Sorry you are one of those small time investors that just hate posters that are ahead of you in this game we call the stock marcket.  See there is no reason to play QTII because its ran thats it no more, what in the world would make you think QTII is going to run, not technically or fundamentally and if your looking for a quick short term run on some sort of news like LBTN is thats not even there?  See the only reason I played QTII was because I got a tip that it was going to be played and now you are in way to late, hey sorry to hear that but really there was no reason for you to buy it!  GLTY

gmarc66

Quote from: BullMan on August 12, 2006, 02:36:32 AM
Quote from: gmarc66 on August 11, 2006, 12:55:37 AM
Bullman....just to amuse myself, i went to go check the RB board for QTII thread...couldnt find one. If there is one, it eluded me. But, why r you bashing...did u sell it too early or something and regret it?

Whats with all the unneccary bashing and pumping all over the place?

Chart looks nice. And, I dont see pumping all over the boards on this stock...and if there is some chatter, its reasonable and just started today as people are noticing the chart. So relax, instead of trying to create unneccessary doubt at this point. Your comment seems inappropriate.

julia

Julia inappropriate? why because I tell investors when I sold and why? Looks pretty much like I was right. I am glad noone listened to you today. They would be down big!

LOL First off How is saying that I bought a stock and sold it bashing. LMAO Seems to me like you must be in QTII and you were pumping. First off let me tell you something I never have seen you say "I sold today" on a stock and explain why. See that is the diffrence between me and you. I will tell investors when is a good time to buy and when I feel you should sell. You will neve tell them that in fact you will buy then you will post and then when you sell you will never mention it! What is up with that? That is the definition of a pumper. If I was bashing QTII I would not have been in it and trying to drive the price down to buy shares. LMAO I already played it. And I told people how to play LBTN I mentioned it before it ran and I am telling people to sell by the 18th (if you dont want the divy), Sorry you are one of those small time investors that just hate posters that are ahead of you in this game we call the stock marcket. See there is no reason to play QTII because its ran thats it no more, what in the world would make you think QTII is going to run, not technically or fundamentally and if your looking for a quick short term run on some sort of news like LBTN is thats not even there? See the only reason I played QTII was because I got a tip that it was going to be played and now you are in way to late, hey sorry to hear that but really there was no reason for you to buy it! GLTY


Bullman...first off...

I never told anyone to buy QTII ( I never tell anyone to buy or sell a stock)...read my post above, but I did mention that I got in. And stocks do go up and down..so,I dont think anyone would have jumped in on open (when it did gap down in the am), and should probalby keep it on watch. Seriously...did what I post sound like I was pumping? No, not at all.  On the other hand, U sound like u pump and bash..you push hard in one direction...that's what pumping and bashing is. Hmm...u also said I hope no one got into QTII because  it was down today, well..on the same note, I hope no on got in on LBTN (on your pumping..its going up and up!), because it it also had a red day.Ya..see how stocks work,they go and down. The chart still looks nice on QTII and could be continuing in its reversal pattern upwards...i guess we will just have to wait and watch...we both know nothing is ever certain in stock market..especially pennyland. And, I unlike u, post more on stocks that I dont even get into, just let people know about certain stocks I've noticed that could or are getting interesting and to watch out for...i'm a giver..what can i say :)


2ndly, You never posted to  anyone that u bought QTII at .15 (because u got a tip u say ???), so how come u didnt share that part? why did u never mention to us to keep it on watch...you just let us know that u sold it (see thats why it sounds like bashing), because of chatter on the RB board...still cant find the thread on it ???

3rdly, and yes I do sometimes say when I bought and sold a stock, but don't make a habit of mentioning all my buys and sells because why would I do that...who cares what I do? Who cares what u do? Point is u do sound like u pump..LBTN is proof of that.

And, no I dont hate posters that are ahead of the game, I do congratulate those that made a nice trade...so don't try to make me sound like i'm a jealous person or something, you couldnt be more wrong...sorry Bud, nice try.

Anyway...just try not to sound so one directional, like u know it all...like ur the 'Stock God' or something....becasue u r the one that could influence others into making a bad decision with your pumping or bashing...so a newbie could think u actually do know it all...and that of course would be completely wrong...cause no one could possibly be right all of the time.

Your comment on QTII was inappropriate...is it really necessary to say that there was too much RB chatter on it and thats why u sold?...who cares what RB junkies say anyway..do they run the market or something? There was barely any mention of QTII anywhere else, so it sounded a little strange that u would bring that up and make ur decision to sell based on what RB is saying...what's up with that? Evegny and I were pointing out that the chart looks good...thats a TA thing...u instead were pointing out what RB was doing...see the difference?

julia


RJ

Julia,

As a constant observer of certain members of this site, I personally believe that you need not allow someone to bring you down to their level. You of many here are well established and trusted by many of us that have been here and are still here. I truly believe that I may speak for several that your talent is better spent doing what you have been doing and doing quite well....not getting into a "p......n'"match with someone that seems to get off on it..........stay focused on the goal...........sorry.had to say something. Bullman is "Bullman"........whoever that / he / she is  :o................ :)

gmarc66

Thanks for the kind words RJ :)

You r of course right, I won't be continuing with the back and forth with Bullman, I'm done with it, no need to further waste space on this thread.

glta

julia




BullMan

Quote from: RJ on August 12, 2006, 08:26:49 PM
Julia,

As a constant observer of certain members of this site, I personally believe that you need not allow someone to bring you down to their level. You of many here are well established and trusted by many of us that have been here and are still here. I truly believe that I may speak for several that your talent is better spent doing what you have been doing and doing quite well....not getting into a "p......n'"match with someone that seems to get off on it..........stay focused on the goal...........sorry.had to say something. Bullman is "Bullman"........whoever that / he / she isĀ  :o................ :)

Well thats funny, show me where I attacked Julia, she attacked me first for telling the TRUTH about how I played a stock.  It amazes me how some posters on these boards are so idiotic.  "Get of on it"  Get off on what? I have never attacked anyone but just because you guys bought into a losing stock dont blame other people.  All I can say to the observers is you can tell who is a honest poster and those that are full of it.  All I did was rebuttal what Julia posted about me thats it, all I can say is you must be in this stock also and stuck dont blame other people for your mistake.  Really cracks me up.  I mean you people are really uneducated or just naive I really dont know which one it is.  Truth be told you can either listen to the honest posters like myself telling other investors my moves or you can listen to these scammers who will post after they buy a stock about how good it is and never tell you when they sell.  But RJ and Julia keep it up because your playing a losing game, I know one thing is for sure all the smart investors on this board like myself only follow honest posters.

evgeny05

HI

::)

BullMan

:'(  Wow not looking good Julia and RJ still in this?  Should the ivestors here hold sell or buy more what is your advice.   

evgeny05

Hi
Only my opinion - purchase

gmarc66

Finally getting some action on the news just in.

Thursday, September 07 2006 2:41 PM, EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QuadTech International Acquires MTech and Patent-Pending Next Generation RFID Technology

Location: VANCOUVER, BC

Date: 2006-09-07

Provider Name: Market Wire

Service Name: US Press Releases

VANCOUVER, BC -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 09/07/06 -- QuadTech International, Inc. (OTCBB: QTII)(FRANKFURT: QI9), a global provider of leading-edge Internet and IP-basedtechnology solutions, announced today that it has acquired a 100 percentownership stake in MRID Technologies ("MTech"). This acquisition includesthe rights to MTech's patent-pending Multiple Range Identification ("MRID")asset tracking technology, the next generation in Radio FrequencyIdentification ("RFID").

As part of the agreement, MTech's management team will join QuadTech tocontinue to oversee sales, manufacturing, research and development, systemsinstallation and deployment.

First developed in the early 1970s, RFID technology uses radio frequencywaves to determine simply if an object is or is not present. Consequently,current RFID systems do not allow users to pinpoint the location of taggeditems. Nevertheless, Datamonitor predicts that RFID will be a US$6.1billion industry by 2010 -- triple what it was in 2005 -- with overall RFIDindustry revenues projected to exceed US$1 trillion also by 2010.

MTech's innovative MRID systems transmit multiple radio frequency codes,which offer the added functionality of determining direction and proximityof the tagged item or person in relation to the reader receiving itssignal. As a result, an MRID receiver is able to accurately determine thelocation of a tagged item, making the new MRID systems invaluable inemergency situations or for organizations with large numbers of mobileassets to protect.

Possible applications and target markets for MRID systems include lawenforcement, military, fire rescue, livestock, motion picture, sports,homeland security, as well as other first response operations.

Given the industry's dramatic growth projections, QuadTech believes it willgenerate substantial revenue from the sale of MRID systems over the nextseveral years, particularly if the company is successful in achieving rapidmarket penetration and creating brand loyalty in any or all of these targetmarkets.

QuadTech concurrently announced today that it has terminated an earliersales and marketing agreement with iPackets International and hasrelinquished the licensing rights to iPackets' iPMine mine safety product.

"QuadTech's agreement with iPackets simply was not creating value for ourshareholders, and our management team felt it was time to consider otheralternatives to expand our presence in the asset tracking space. We haveparted ways with iPackets amicably, and we wish the company well as itcontinues to develop and deploy its iPMine technology," said QuadTech CEOJohn Meier.

"In our acquisition of MTech, we believe we have a better, more versatileasset tracking solution to monitor both people and mobile assets," Mr.Meier added. "We look forward to the exciting revenue opportunityrepresented by MRID as the next generation in RFID technology."

About QuadTech International, Inc.

QuadTech International, Inc. is a global provider of leading-edge Internetand IP-based technology solutions. It owns a majority position in MRIDTechnologies that has a full line of MRID technology solutions. QuadTechalso develops partnerships and/or acquires control in high-growth, small tomedium sized companies and solutions that support its technology-drivenbusiness focus. For more information, please visit www.quadtechint.com.