3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Great Stock Picking

Started by mickeyman, August 04, 2006, 09:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickeyman

I have just found an excellent website just like this one. The only diffrence is that there is no message boards but they pick stocks  that are just great. They have picked real winners in the last week that have made me a lot of money, i mean a lot.Iim very happy with their service and look continue with them. Know they offer a two week free trial that i think you should all try it. You dont have to pay a single dime for two weeks and recieve great stock picks. If you wish to subscribe later on just like i plan to do, i think all of their plans are worth it. This is a great website. I think you should at least look at it and take the two week free trial. Im very happy. the website is: *************.com.
Hope you profit from it. Great investment ideas. AAA

bulleleven

You are completely right. This website does gove us really big winners. I think evryone should try it. I am very happy with the service. Great picks.

bulleleven

The website is *************.com. It is as good as this website. It really gives you tomorrows big winners.

mickeyman

I have recieved various emails saying that the website is truly a great source to find big stock moves. Many people are very happy with their service and wish to continue. I know i will. I encourage all of you to look at it, try it and subscribe to it. It really is great.

happygirl

As a member to their website, I am truly staisfied with their service. They do pick big winners. For example they picked DWA on july 31. They expected the earnings to be good thus giving the stock a boost. They said that there was so much negativity on the stock that any good news would a give a boost to the stock. On August 3 they reported earnings that were much better thqan expected. As they predicted the stock jumped over 20% the next day. This is one of many picks that they have bben right on. I truly recommend this website to every that wants to make money. It They recommend as good of stocks as this website those. For those who are intrested  visit *************.com.

walter99

I just want to recommend this website to everyone out there. This website along with this one are just great sources for stock picks. I am really happy with their services. I am making f money because of there excellent picks. I think you all have to at least give it a try. Its worth every single penny. the site is : *************.com

happygirl

I have a strong and healthy portfolio thanks to them. I just subscribed with them last week and im already up 20+%  in my portfolio. in one week. All of their picks are making money even today. Wow check it out.

bulleleven

Wow. This sitehas really brought big winners. One of their pixks was up more than 10% today. All of their stocks performed really well today despite the markets downturn. As evryone in this board has said they really buil strong portfolios. They do bring big winners. All of yall should try it. its ammazing.

bulleleven

the website is *************.com

walter99

Wow i am just amazed wih this website. One of their picks went up 16% today. All of their picks expect one went down today, despite the downturn of the market. This is great. Everyone shuld at least look at the site and try it. the site: *************.com

mickeyman

One of their picks soared as high as 83% today but just finished 16% up. still if you see a stock up 83% you would sell it. Wow. They have other potential picksjust like those. I know am in are you. These guys know what they are doing. totally recommend it. Jojn and take the free trial.i

AussieTrader

Wow this site really rocks, http://www.monkeymatters.com/trellix/rally_monkey.htm only $1000 per month but hey worth every penny. I've been a member for 5 nano seconds and can honestly say I haven't been a member long enough to have seen a pick yet.

AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg

Wow....  Was that spamming or what ?

Mickeyman = bulleleven = walter99 = happygirl
All banned from 3SOF now.
Their site URL was also deleted.

If you want to promote your site here at 3SOF, please contact [email protected] and ask for a budget ;)

This topic is now locked.

Regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account