3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

QOIL : Oil Play.

Started by JMoney, June 13, 2005, 09:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMoney

With Oil up today, I'm gonna keep my radar on QOIL.OB. Went up well today on heavy volume.


eliteG

excellent pick once again(applaud)  8)

saffeysite1

bought @0.193.  I'm in.

cumulina

Nice pick!

Couldn't help it, have to try: I'm in also @ 0.20

Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

Ramsburg

Jesus !

This chart is unbelievable ;)
I got to buy first and make questions later !

Applaud !
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

JMoney

I actually didn't even buy this stock yet, I just bought at .22. This is on fire!

catrader

is there exit strategy or go with the momentum

saffeysite1

Volume keeps going and so does the price, you ride it.  Just stay posted.  You'll get the sell signals here.

Ramsburg

#8
Here's another chart.

This stock has brake a descending wedge formation, this volume is HUGE, and now it's testing the 50ema. A breakout should give a lot of space north ;)  >:D

Any stories ?
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account


stocky

J.B what other penny picks do u have on your radar?

stocky

Good pick [applauded].  I am also in.

JMoney

I'm liking GSHF. Big percentage up today.

stocky

Do u have a position in it, or whats a good entry?

JMoney

I dont have one in it yet, I'm not that sure about an entry point. It would be best to talk to Elite or someone on that.