3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ACTC.OB - Sector: Healthcare---Industry: Biotechnology

Started by boatguy, August 23, 2006, 02:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boatguy

ACTC-Front page news!

Embryonic stem cells without embryo death


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/5272648.stm

In at .90.

tokyopua

#1
Just jumped in at .9 after chasing up from .78, new stem cell technology, I honestly dont know much about it just following the momo for the moment.... pretty risky clearly as it was up already 100% at the moment I bought it.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060823/20060823005130.html?.v=1

Chance favors the prepared mind

kslifka

I jumped in at .71 ;D

Volume is huge and it got to 1.03. Stockcharts is 20 min. old.

tokyopua

Quote from: kslifka on August 23, 2006, 02:19:55 PM
I jumped in at .71 ;D

Volume is huge and it got to 1.03. Stockcharts is 20 min. old.

Congrats on getting in there!

We just hit 1.10, rising three methods formation on 5 minute candlestick chart, news is only about an hour old, this thing looks like it still has legs!
Chance favors the prepared mind

kslifka

Sold at $1.21. for a nice 85% profit ;D

May still go.  50dma at 1.23 though

kslifka

Sorry 200ema 1.23  200sma 1.38 ::)

kslifka

STEM took off right after the news on ACTC

boatguy

OK, partial sell here at 1.35 ;D ;D

40%+ gain- ;)

tokyopua

Quote from: boatguy on August 23, 2006, 02:50:18 PM
OK, partial sell here at 1.35 ;D ;D

40%+ gain- ;)

Ooops, I guess I posted a separate thread 2 minutes after you boatguy, and funny enough I got in at exactly the same price.  Hopefully Ramsburgh will forgive me and merge the threads.

Printing 1.44 as I write, this development seems to be like a holy grail of stem cell research.

Chance favors the prepared mind

boatguy

No problem at all ;D ;D

Lets make money!!

JKN

I heard the news on the radio, googled it and put in a bid at .41 and hads to take a call. When I looked again, it was at .75.  Put in another bid at .67 on ashort pullback and they skipped me on that one too.  I quit chasing it, seems I get burned when I do that. It would have dropped like a rock if I had gotten filled !  And as I write this, its at 1.45.

tokyopua

#11
Volume looks stong enough to break a resistance zone on the daily chart around 1.48 to 1.50.  I think it just keeps going higher today.

Update: broke that, next resistance at 1.6, looks set to break that too...
Chance favors the prepared mind

Ramsburg

just merged both topics.

Awesome pick guys !! ;) (applaud)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

boatguy

Taking another 1/3 here at 1.80-  100% gain ;D ;D

Freeshares ride!

gmarc66

Yup...another one i hesitated on....watched the news come in..watched it flip a bit, i said to myself if it hits the .50 hod i will buy...well, i thought..hmmm..let me get more confirmation..so, i kept watching it go up and up...and thought, its going to drop soon...ya right...to the moon..without me, yet once again....grrrrrr....big big slaps coming my way.

very nice that some of u got in to ride this jet ;D

glta

julia