3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

VRTX

Started by David Randolph, May 10, 2005, 06:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Enormous volume breaks 18 month resistance. I´m buying tomorrow's open without a second thought.

VRTX long term:



VRTX short term:



Everyday our team scans the entire US market to come up with the best 3 stocks to buy on a short term basis. If you wish to keep track of our moves and join our stock analysis community, please subscribe to our free newsletter (it takes only 10 seconds)

AussieTrader

This was on my buy list as well. Todays volume will have blown away resiitance as there will be no bagholders from the declining months. So it is free to fly, certainly worth a specualtive buy with no doubt.

Mike
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

David Randolph

With a resistance line break like this:



... I suspect VRTX is just correcting the upside move. Maybe it will stop at the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement:


metro


David Randolph

VRTX opened sharply lower on yesterday's session. I see that it closed higher than where it opened with stronger volume, so I'm happy with the market action. At least for now.

David Randolph

... on VRTX looks great, but short term I suspect we still have some consolidation to manage. Volume was a bit weak yesterday, altough price advanced. I'm willing to have some patience with VRTX because the medium/long term chart looks terrific and usually medium/long term trends beat the short term developments.

David Randolph

... a short term problem with VRTX. Altough the medium and long term chart look great the stock is refusing to perform on the short term. I wonder if there aren't better places for my money in that vast market ... I've trusted my money with VRTX and the stock didn't return. Like in most things in life perhaps I'll have to let go and move on ...