3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SIX - Sector: Services---Industry: General Entertainment

Started by Terliso, October 17, 2006, 02:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

berloga

I believe David is taking a long leave of absence. I hope he can provide an additional insight and help once he's recovered from the neurotic stress. I checked his profile and:

Last Active:    June 09, 2008, 06:44:20 PM

So, David must be stopping by, just not posting anything...

I trust in Rams and Aussie and their abilities, so let's give them time!

pinoleropuro

I miss David too, although I like the technical side of a stock I miss the fundamental analisys he gave, it definatetly helps understand why we do what we do or should be doing.
I hope he is OK.

setravis

10:46AM Six Flags says performance to-date has positioned it to be free cash flow positive for the first time in the history of the company (SIX) 0.54 +0.06 : 

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Changed Ticker Symbol
SIX is no longer valid. It has changed to SIXF.OB


SIXF - Momentum...

Six Flags, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a regional theme park company in North America. It owns and operates regional theme, amusement, and water parks.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Changed Ticker Symbol
SIX is no longer valid. It has changed to SIXF.OB


SIXF - Momentum...

Six Flags, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a regional theme park company in North America. It owns and operates regional theme, amusement, and water parks.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Now listed on the NYSE Ticker Symbol (SIX)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis