3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

CTXI.PK < Is now > MHUS.PK

Started by gmarc66, October 26, 2006, 03:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Heads on this stock...chart looking very pretty.

G-spot if it gets there, could be on its way...is at .0075

kidneydr

Bought some...thanks for heads up

breaking the 50 DMA today...on to the 200DMA!!

GLTA

gmarc66

Hey Kidney,

Ya, I also but a little at eod...just in case it decides decide to pull a gspot breakout if it gets back and over .0075, I will already be in lower, and then will add the rest at the breakout.

It just was moving so well..so...I thought...lets do it..i always miss out because i hesitate...actually I almost bought in at .40..which would have been better, but oh well.

glta

julia

kidneydr

Hey Julia,

the market cap is 1MM when it hits a penny....absurd for a car company.

anyway i heard rumours of a NOBO coming...as is the fashion with all the pinks these days.




gmarc66

Thanks for the info Kidney...lets hope this is the start of beautiful ride ;)

julia

kidneydr

approaching the sweet g spot...BUY


kidneydr

Bailed out with a small loss....now its probably going to shoot up

kidneydr

I am posting some posts from allstocks which are an indication of some red flags. Probably will watch and observe this stock and have sold all my position.


post #1
I was in this last week and I'm not anymore, but I do want to give you guys a heads up on being careful here. After here I got into AXGJ, the CEO is the same for both companies. And JKRI and SFTV. That's right, this guy is running 4 totally different companies all at the same time, amazing isn't it. Then I looked at all the companies and the only one that is not under a penny is AXGJ, amazing again. So after I got in AXGJ it started acting weird, and MM HILL dumped like there was no tommorrow. So I call the TA and the OS went up from 57 million to 72 million in a day. Then HILL got off the ask and it started moving up again, this time a little slower than before. Then the next day I call the TA and now it's at 81 million, up 24 million in one week, basically 40% more shares. I finally got a hold of Jeff today and he says it's old noteholders and there is nothing he can do about that. Then I find out SFTV announced a reverse split today, which is weird becasue the OS are in the 200 million area, but nothing close to the AS. Then I realized he knew the only way he was going to get the share price up was to reverse split. So that is what I know, do with it what you will. This game is hard enough, we should all be on each others side, combating the MMs, CEOs, and brokerages.


post#2
Question I need help with about CTXI. I emailed Jeff the CEO what the A/S,O/S is and if they were diluting. This is his response(What is everyones thoughts?)Thanks!

Hi Richard --

The company has about $500,000 in convertible debt that was accumulated before I came on as CEO. They have the right to convert that debt into stock of the company and if they do there will be dilution. We will just have to work through it.

Jeff Flannery
CEO

52 windsor deluxe

got in at .0035.......hasn't dropped below this really.......if it does ....i'm out

52 windsor deluxe

up 14%   this morning....hod so far

52 windsor deluxe


52 windsor deluxe


gmarc66

Hey 52 Windsor...nice to see u again...and nice buy u got urself :)

Chart looking pretty.

glta

gmarc66

Much better close today...very nice.

Next hurdle, .0075..then..its parrrrrttttyyyyyyy!

glta

julia