3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

CBRP.PK...New Oil Sands play.... Interested then join us

Started by repsite, November 13, 2006, 11:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

repsite

There is a newly formed company run by a fellow named Stan Ford. He has built a name for himself of building companies from stractch and his next one is Cambridge Resources, CBRP.

They have announced news over the past few months but stock has done nothing. As more news flows in, traders,long term investors will notice CBRP and take it higher. Some decent volume lately which may be the beginning of a nice run. Oil is likely to rebound soon as Middle East situation gets more complicated.

I wish I was able to get some more information as right now it seems quite prosiming. Can make a ton of money with this.


David Randolph

This is a Pink Sheets traded stock. This thread should be on the Penny Stock Picking Board. I'll remove it later.

Thanks for your participation  :)

repsite

They have some nice properties in Alberta. Get in soon.

sophie

Hi there,

I noticed your post last night on the Public forum. I looked at Cambridge last night and looks crazy. Listen oil sands in Alberta are the next hot spot.

Hey repsite, do you any other info. you can share.


repsite

Cannot tell you anymore as research is limited on CBRP.
Definitely worth the risk though.

sophie

Check the volume today. Over 300K today. Also, hit a high of 35c.


Michael



Quote from: David Randolph on November 14, 2006, 05:46:41 AM
This is a Pink Sheets traded stock. This thread should be on the Penny Stock Picking Board. I'll remove it later.

Thanks for your participation :)

Let me give David a helping hand  :)

I was reading an analysis of different Oil Sands stocks a couple of weeks ago and Cambridge ressoureces was mentioned as one of the top picks. (I am desperately trying to find a link to that research  :-[).

Here are some information about Stan Ford:

QuoteMr. Ford is president of the company and started Basic Minerals after a long 30-year career that began in consulting for engineering projects around the world. In 1984 he started in management roles in junior resource companies beginning as vice-president of engineering and later president of companies, which carried out oil and gas exploration and development in Oklahoma and Texas.

Mr. Ford has many years experience in the junior and small cap markets and has acted as an Officer and Director of a number of private as well as publicly traded companies, including the following: President and Chairman of Pallaum Minerals Ltd., Director, Wildcat Minerals Ltd., Director, International Oil and Gas, Director, Olympic Stone Ltd., Director, and International Royalties.
Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

repsite

It seems to me that some strong accumulation is going on. Too bad it closed negative but lots of buying showing up.

If you do find that link I would love to have it also.

Let's see if volume continues

sophie


sophie

Very solid volume pst few days. With news, this can explode.

repsite

I would expect to see maybe a press release with more acquisitions or updates or starting the winter drilling. Excitement is building and waiting for an upward move.


ScottishTrader

oh come on!!  Ramsburg, David, could you please suspend this thread (and these "two" posters).  It is obvious that these two IDs are just trying (and failing) to pump a low float pink sheet.  I know most of us here are smarter than that, but it is just annoying to see this thing going on from time to time.