3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

RHOI.PK

Started by David Randolph, June 16, 2005, 07:01:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

I should have bought this stock yesterday. I saw the chart, the company information and absolutely loved the product they're about to sell (I want to buy one when it is available - it's almost).

To see the product, the XBoard, check the company's website: http://www.cyberadsinc.com/

I didn't bought yesterday but I'm buying today. Check the all history chart and the short term chart below:





I'm buying CYAD.OB today, the usual 6.66%, this one has enough liquidity for me.

Everyday I will analyze CYAD.OB after the market close until I sell the stock. I always tell I'm going to sell before I actually take action. You just have to follow the answers to this post.

Everyday our team scans and filters 11000 stocks to come up with the 3 best stocks to buy on a short term basis. We run a diversified public portfolio which is up 117% since May 2005. We have great traders in our community who take advantage of short term opportunities in stocks.

If you want to join our community and receive our free newsletter, please register.


David Randolph

#1
Bought CYAD.OB @$0.187

eduardvs

Nice, I couldn't catch it before it ran.  Looks to be an awesome product

bob839usa

Cant find the post so I will put this here.  David can you please let us know when you are selling I am still holding FLYI did not know you sold

David Randolph

When I sell I post on the board as an answer to the buying post. I usually only sell at the open or very near the close ... we're studying the possibility to e-mail our members when a sale is made.

Good luck bob839usa !

Tirebldr

>>>When I sell I post on the board as an answer to the buying post. I usually only sell at the open or very near the close ... we're studying the possibility to e-mail our members when a sale is made.

David, I no longer receive the daily emails. Checked to see if it was going to junk-nope! TIA!!
BTW!! Believe 3StocksonFire is the greatest!!! Most cordial and informational place I've been to in years.
Thank you
Art

David Randolph

Lol, thanks Tirebldr  :D

I believe our mailing software isn't working right with so many users on 3 Stocks on Fire. I start sending the e-mails and some time after I get the message: «Operation timed out».

Our programming department will see what's going on with the e-mails, sorry Tirebldr  :P

Tirebldr

Thank you sir! Keep up the great work. I envy your market savvy, along with so many helpful members. In less than a week I have learnt so much by simply reading posts.

Thanks again
art
Art

52 windsor deluxe

bought at .21...handle is forming...should breakout at or above .22...to form handle..looking at 3 months back on april 12...i donating to this great site.

52 windsor deluxe

like brvo...6 up days in a row...volume wise ,too....well...i have to go to work...see you guys tommorrow...hope you guys do well today...CYA....as in CYAD.

bob839usa

Thanks David  I did finally get out of FLYI with a small profit.  Dont play these OTC's though But I am sure many others do.  You are doing a great job keep up the good work.  Bob

drubek

David,  You and your team are doing a GREAT job.  Awesome website.  Hats off to you.

Glad to hear you are in @.187.  I bought yesterday as soon as I saw J.B.'s post...my entry price is .185. 

Thanks J.B. for another great pick.

fantazia

Agreed! I like this one as well, and what gets me excited is one of thier latest PR's with Planet X..

"Beginning in July, TV commercials introducing XBoard will be prominently featured on "Planet X" reaching an active, youth-oriented audience of over 65 million homes across North America and Canada. A promotional event featuring the XBoard will be produced later this summer and will be a featured episode in the Planet X TV line-up..

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/050613/135444.html?.v=1

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these as well, at least rent it out and try it :-)

Best of luck!


TRUNK

What a cool website (both 3stocksonfire & CYAD)..  seems like a pretty impressive product CYAD has.. Anyways I bought a boatload at .18 on the close.. Some sweet Marketing by CYAD

Just found this website 3 stocks on fire today, nice place!.... I May have found a home.. I Have been long AKS since 6.74 and someone came on the AKS message board today saying that this guy who is amazing had picked AKS as one of his 3 picks.. Anyways I came to check it out and thought CYAD was worth a small part of my portfolio.. their videos and website are some powerful selling tools.. 

Generally I don't mess with Penny stocks, but I said what the hell on this one.. seems like  still getting in early enough


Ramsburg

Quote from: TRUNK on June 16, 2005, 06:08:32 PM
What a cool website (both 3stocksonfire & CYAD)..  seems like a pretty impressive product CYAD has.. Anyways I bought a boatload at .18 on the close.. Some sweet Marketing by CYAD

Just found this website 3 stocks on fire today, nice place!.... I May have found a home.. I Have been long AKS since 6.74 and someone came on the AKS message board today saying that this guy who is amazing had picked AKS as one of his 3 picks.. Anyways I came to check it out and thought CYAD was worth a small part of my portfolio.. their videos and website are some powerful selling tools.. 

Generally I don't mess with Penny stocks, but I said what the hell on this one.. seems like  still getting in early enough

Welcome aboard TRUNK !

best regards
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account