3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

AVNX

Started by eliteG, June 02, 2005, 09:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

b @ 1.17

AVNX - Avanex Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of fiber optic-based products, known as photonic processors.

some news is out...volume will be crazy today.

Edit of the thread name, "AVNX - goin up"
These types of message with The Ticker Symbol become out of date.
Thank You
setravis

law2702

Hi,

What's the price will it hit before it cools down ???

rgds

thks

eliteG

if it does continue its move up, this is what i see:


law2702

Hi,

I enter a position @ 1.19

Closing above 9ema does it mean the closing price need to above 1.07 so that ths stock will start to trend up ?

(sorry i am new to share charting)


rgds

thks

eliteG

Hi law,

What I meant is that as it goes higher(the 9ema will go higher too) I would like it to always close above the 9ema.  This shows me that a strong trend is in place.  Hope this helps ;D

I believe we have good entries(i'm in @ 1.17)

Lets see what shakes  8)

law2702


law2702

Hi,

Check the Yahoo web site on finance Finisar Corp (FNSR).

Finisar Corporation provides fiber optic subsystems and components, and network test and monitoring systems, which enable high-speed data communications over local area networks, storage area networks (SAN), and metropolitan area networks.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=FNSR 

Whats your comment on this stock against AVNX



eliteG

similar patterns but AVNX had enormous volume today...technically there is no question that AVNX is the stock to be in, in my opinion

eliteG

hey law, i'm putting a stop on this one @ 1.15...and I'll move it higher if we get a run.  Not happy with this one so far. 

law2702

Hi,

The price is hovering between 1.19 and 1.20...

I feel it will break the 1.20


metro

#10
after a gap up over trend line lat week AVNX has pulled back on lower volume and filled gap - look for a bounce today or tomorrow -

first chart shorter term   http://tinyurl.com/9yplc

then longer term   http://tinyurl.com/ajrmm

AussieTrader

Around $1 looks like a low risk entry, decending vol on the pullback, base is set at or just under $1. Nice upside potential 200ema at $2. Looks like a great pulback opportunity.
AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

assamo

Nice setup.  ;D

Strong potential!


Irishman

Metro-
Nice find here. Low-risk > high reward play. I'm in with you guys at 1.03
Thanks.
Irish

saffeysite1

#14
I am in @1.02.  Lets let it roll!!!


Consolidation. $1.01-1.03. Shares: 1,509,387. Time: 59 minutes 10 seconds.