3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

SignalMonster

Started by Mylo, November 17, 2006, 08:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mylo

What do you guys think about signalmonster.com? It is for short term trading and gives stock recommendations to hold for 3 days. It is a very simple system and I just wanted to know what you guys think. They have made 78% in profits. So what do you guys think?

Samantha Stephens

Hi Mylo,

I'm new too. :)

I checked out their site, it would be cool if it works. I checked and most of their picks do work. But I guess I'm just leery of anyone that says they have a proprietary system... they don't really go into what their system is looking at, what the criteria is, how is the criteria weighted, there's no explanation of the reasoning, no information about catalysts, fundamentals... Stuff like that?

Maybe you start with their picks and figure out why YOU think they should work. That will help you come up with your trading plan and justification. That way, if it goes up or down, you'll know why. And win or lose ... it's all you baby!

Good Luck!
Samantha
Please don't drink and trade...
Sponsored by: CBOE, NYMX, AMX, NADQ ...

Cheers!