3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Diagonal Put Spread Strategy

Started by Samantha Stephens, November 18, 2006, 05:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha Stephens

Can someone help me figure out the calculations and graph for a this strategy? For some reason, I can't seem to visualize how the graph would look, how to calculate the upside and downside breakevens, risk and reward.

-------------

This is what I have for the Diagonal CALL Spread Strategy ... if there is anything wrong with this, please, please set me strait!:


Please don't drink and trade...
Sponsored by: CBOE, NYMX, AMX, NADQ ...

Cheers!

Samantha Stephens

This is what I've come up with for the Diagonal Put Spread Strategy calculations ... I just can't seem to figure out if they look right... And I really can't seem to wrap my mind around what the graph should look like. Help if you can!

Samantha

Please don't drink and trade...
Sponsored by: CBOE, NYMX, AMX, NADQ ...

Cheers!