3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ZVUE

Started by kslifka, November 15, 2006, 01:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Quote

Julia,

Setravis was already helping us on the boards for a long time (since the beginning) ;) So nothing makes more sense than being an official 3SOF moderator ;) Melf and Aussie were always around too supporting our team, so we are really glad with this superb Moderation Team ;) Not to say that now we have «eyes» from all Continents always watching the boards ;)

Regards !

Quote

Quote from: setravis on November 19, 2006, 06:05:42 PM

And let us not forget AussieTrader...... ;D
Quote


Woops..sorry, didnt see Aussie Trader was also a moderator...congrats Aussie! :)

Yes, Fredrick, they definitley always had made great contributions to the board, that was always obvious...i was just congratulating them for getting their official titles. ;)

thanks

julia

traderdog

Ramsburg,

you kinda missed the point of the whole thing.  I don't think it is likely you will lug around your KISS dvd player with you even if you could download video clips to it. 

The point is portability.  The downloading of videos so  you can take it with you CONVENIENTLY is what will make portable video players like the Ipod and Zune sell like hot cakes.


traderdog

yeah baby! 

A ride to da moon!!!!!!!!!! ;D

traderdog

Keep on buying my friends!!!  We are on radar!!!! ;)

traderdog

You ain't knowin what you got until it flys sky high.  $10 is already a foregone conclusion.

ZVUE is the only play on Youtube phenomenon besides GOOG and NWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Se7en

May I remind you this is not a yahoo board!  ::)
Així és la Catalunya, així és el Barça! Mès que un club!!!

traderdog

Looks like ZVUE is headed to $10

traderdog

The reason i am so positive about ZVUE is several fold:

1) cheap stock
2) low float
3) owner is Carl Page, brother of Larry Page (co-founder of Google)
4) It's one of the very few plays on the Youtube phenomenon, besides NWS, DIVX and GOOG.
5) very few sites allow you to download videos to your portable video player!


I have no doubt ZVUE will surpass $10.  No doubts at all.

traderdog

Also, the volume traded since the run began HAS BEEN TREMENDOUS.  What does it tell me?  It should be obvious.

traderdog

wow, absolutely super day.   ;D

Obviously, there should be more upside.  Amazing volume.  Just irking to go higher.

kslifka

Can someone say FIRE... :o

Unfortunately I never got back in even though the chart looked promising yesterday.   >:(

traderdog

I think there is a potential for ZVUE to hit $20.  jmho

traderdog

ZVUE is a truly amazing play of the Youtube phenomenon!  You can't even download Youtube videos to your portable video player like ipod of Zvue or Zune.   What a shame!  But guess what?  At www.zvue.com you will be able to download videos to your portable device!!!!!!!!!  And that's hot!!!! 

ZVUE has $20 written all over it!!!!!   If you liked my EFUT pick at $11-$12, you will definately like ZVUE.  I have more confidence in ZVUE's future potential than i had with EFUT!!!!  And that says alot!!!

Don't mean to be screamin' like a hungry hyena, but i believe the ZVUE potential is immense.

traderdog

oh my!




I know alot of sites that have user-generated videos for you to look at , but i know of only a few sites that allow you to download user-generated videos to your portable video player (ipod, zune, zvue) and that site is www.zvue.com .

There is a paradigm shift coming in the Youtube phenomenon and that is being able to take those videos with you whenever and wherever you want it. Do you even comprehend how profound this is?

I believe that ZVUE will eventually be worth more than what Google paid for Youtube ($1.6 billion). You might say i be crazy. You might say i be dreaming. You might even say i'm just a really bad pumper. That's ok by me. That's what they all said about EBAY, GOOG, and YHOO before they became the huge companies we know them today.

I could definately be wrong about ZVUE, but i am not wrong about the significance of being able to download user-generated videos to your portable video player. I want you to ask your wife, husband or your friends about this. I want you to ask them if they believe being able to download user-generated videos to any portable video player will be hot. I already know the answer. Do you?

I am now raising my intermediate term target to $20 .

Don't just pay any price for ZVUE. Buy the dips to support areas.