3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ALTI

Started by badesrini, June 16, 2005, 11:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badesrini

Looks like will go to $3.50 - $4.00 with heavy naked shorts squeeze.

Chart
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ta?s=ALTI&t=6m&l=on&z=m&q=c&p=&a=v,m26-12-9&c=

Also HYGS - Fuel cell.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ta?s=HYGS&t=1y&l=on&z=m&q=l&p=&a=vm&c=

cumulina

I'd be very careful with ALTI.
I was in for the second half of "The big jump!", and didn't get out quick enough.

:-\

If they come up with some real good news it'll probably make another move like that, so I'm always watching it.

I don't know about HYGS - it seems that fuelcells are getting more and more interesting.

I bought some BLDP myself today. I'd also like to get FCEL.

Cheers.
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

Ramsburg


The technicals are not giving any signal yet...

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

3puttssuck

I've been watching this for months.  Frustrating to say the least.  May even put you to sleep.

If there's news, it will rise but never seems to sustain the increase.  I see it go up in pre-market, opens higher, then falls.

Volume up today for some reason.

If there's ever a BIG battery deal for their nanotechnoilogy, then it will be a winner.  Just a matter of time...

cumulina

ALTI moves a lot - sometimes!

They have a CC today, released some news, and (last I checked) good trading over yesterdays close!

I'm going to sacrifice one of my "brick-shares" to be able to go with the flow.

Cheers!
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

David Randolph

I think that's a good idea, I was just one step away to put in on the 3 Stocks on Fire list.

Good luck cumulina  :D

cumulina

Maybe it was a good thing you didn't get it today, David.

Is there such a thing as a reverse "Midas' touch"?
If there is, I think I've got it.  ::)

When I bought at 3.06 this morning, I felt lucky.
It closed at 2.87. Not feeling quite quite as lucky.

Oh, well.

Apparently there was no earthshaking news today.
I guess that I'll spend some time tending the garden instead of sitting in front of the computer biting my nails  ;)

Probably you have the right approach: Buy the thing, and then go do something else for the rest of the day.
Family, and all that other important stuff.

The stocks WILL cycle, so my next big excercise wil be PATIENCE!

Love this site and all the good folks on it.

Cheers!
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

cumulina

There she goes..... >:D

Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

ncham

anyone know why it finally moved today?

cumulina

I don't know of any news, have been searching.

I even went to the yahoo-board (YUCK!) but the guesses there are as good as yours and mine.

The theory I liked the best though, was that somebody leaked some news  ;)

This have been sitting so quietly for so long, that it's not even funny!

If that's so, tomorrow will be a good day!

Please post if you find some news (or good rumours!)

Cheers.
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

ncham

I've searched all over and can't find any news. I bought this a while ago on the last upgrade at 3.12 and missed getting out even quite a few times, so i just dumped most of my shares at 3.38. Still holding a few in case it really breaks out.

setravis

Something may be cooking. Symmetrical Triangle.....Breakout
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Adam

I have made money in this name before and am very interested in getting in this one

setravis

I have plans to buy at the open.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

ncham

dumped the rest of my shares PM at 3.22. close one.