3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ZTM

Started by JMoney, June 16, 2005, 12:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMoney

ZTM
Check out CXN. I might take a position in it.


JMoney

Went up well today, I'm gonna buy at some point today.


JMoney

I posted a topic on this pick around 4 days ago. It has continued its uptrend. I'm gonna look on getting into this one at the open on Monday. Any opinions on this one?




stocky

Seems quite interesting. Bidding up on rising volume. I am putting it on my watch list.

stocky

Though its up 80% in couple of days :)

setravis

Looking through recent post.
JB, did you ever take up a position in CXN?   ::)
Take a look at it now....busted through the 200day ma closed @$1.24.
I will be paying this close attention come Monday.







"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

way to dig setravis  8) I was gonna mention that it seemed a buy yesterday(because it cracked a local high slightly) but got sidetracked.  Excellent pick J.B. (clap on)

setravis

How is  it go eliteG?
I have been super busy the last few day's.Haven't been able to get here on 3SOF.
Doing a little catch up now.
What's your take on the market action the last 2 days?Where do you think we are headed?
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

goformoney

It looks like lots of stocks are spiking up at the end of day......

I guess some big player buy-in end of day and fear that they may miss the train......

eliteG

hey setravis, I think we are headed down...but what will tell us things is where we turn around or consolidate..but right now we go down.  And until 2100 can be smashed its gonna be difficult.  We are gonna have to pull out some wicked T/A for longs.  Its time to put on our shorting caps. Have a good weekend bud  ;)

eliteG

this was a great pick J.B.  :o

tommyt

Anyone know what up? Just started moving on big vol. at 1:15. I've held this @ 1.35, maybe I should unload it today.

setravis

This stock already  had a thread started.....see....started by J.B


USE THE SEARCH................THANKS
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Tirebldr

Art

cmshop

any trading opportunity in these two?