3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

PNTR Low float stock on FIRE!

Started by mbaugh, November 24, 2006, 03:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbaugh

I entered in a position at 12.89 on friday.  It hit 25 shortly after, didn't sell, traded EFUT too many times and would have made more simply holding.  I plan on holding PNTR, they just posted a profit and higher yoy revenues.  Only 400k in the float.  I'm expecting a huge GAP UP on Monday Morning!

Ares

wow!
amazing results on those low floaters aye.

Momentum(stock's acceleration) = net force(Volume)/Float(Mass).
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.