3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

HCTL

Started by kslifka, November 29, 2006, 09:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kslifka


422fwhp


kslifka

Bought at 2.20...and just sold at 3.55 :)

poorman1

Gotta love IBD's Top stocks under $10.  Bought at $1.28-$1.30 at 8:40am and sold at $3.03-$3.14 @ 9:07am.

That was a pure gift.

kslifka

Applaud poorman.  Not so poor anymore...I guess :D

I didn't see the IBD list.  May watch to re-enter.

nutsterrt

Takers on where it goes from here?

kslifka

Quote from: nutsterrt on November 29, 2006, 04:12:52 PM
Takers on where it goes from here?

Good question.. I don't like the long wick on the candle stick...yet it finished just above the 1/2 way point of today's action.

Quote from: poorman1 on November 29, 2006, 11:09:32 AM
Gotta love IBD's Top stocks under $10.  Bought at $1.28-$1.30 at 8:40am and sold at $3.03-$3.14 @ 9:07am.

That was a pure gift.

Poorman...or anyone else...could you post a link showing HCTL  included in IBD's top 10 stocks under $10.

Thanks.

Samantha Stephens

KSLIFKA - These runners are just DAMN SNEAKY!!!! BUT all your suggestions helped! I saw it hit my top gainers ... though I only have 10, so it didn't make it on my list till after the market opened ... then I came here and saw your post and got ready! Not that I got in... :P ... But I actually HAD A BUY SUPPORT PLAN!!! You're the master rocket spotter!  Thanks for all your help and speed demon posts!  Applaud! ;D
Please don't drink and trade...
Sponsored by: CBOE, NYMX, AMX, NADQ ...

Cheers!

nutsterrt

I'm hoping this thing moves like PNTR did the day after its big jump. Similar candle with the long wick. Am holding a bit of a bag and would like to see this move higher  ::)

kslifka

Quote from: SamanthaStephens on November 29, 2006, 05:41:36 PM
KSLIFKA - These runners are just DAMN SNEAKY!!!! BUT all your suggestions helped! I saw it hit my top gainers ... though I only have 10, so it didn't make it on my list till after the market opened ... then I came here and saw your post and got ready! Not that I got in... :P ... But I actually HAD A BUY SUPPORT PLAN!!! You're the master rocket spotter!  Thanks for all your help and speed demon posts!  Applaud! ;D

Yes Samantha, they are very sneaky and very risky.  By the time I posted HCTL it had already surpassed $3...so you have to be very careful and it takes day trading skills to know when to bail.


Quote from: nutsterrt on November 29, 2006, 05:49:17 PM
I'm hoping this thing moves like PNTR did the day after its big jump. Similar candle with the long wick. Am holding a bit of a bag and would like to see this move higher  ::)

Nutsterrt...I hope it HCTL works for you and runs like PNTR...but once again be careful...this one may drop like many other have.

nutsterrt

Hm. Certainly not off to a good start in pre-market...but I suppose it's early yet.

nutsterrt

Just when I was losing hope...a couple of BIG buy orders have moved in. Looks like shorts might get squeezed out.  ???

alvin58

IM in at 2.20  Now lets go back to 4.30 ;D

alvin58

barchart  has this at 100%  buy

Short Term Indicators Average:   100% - Buy
20-Day Average Volume - 197520
 
Medium Term Indicators 
   40 Day Commodity Channel Index Buy 
   50 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy 
   20 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Buy 
   50 Day Parabolic Time/Price Buy 
 
Medium Term Indicators Average:   100% - Buy
50-Day Average Volume - 82926
 
Long Term Indicators 
   60 Day Commodity Channel Index Buy 
   100 Day Moving Average vs Price Buy 
   50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator Buy 
 
Long Term Indicators Average:   100% - Buy
100-Day Average Volume - 47906
 
Overall Average:   100% - Buy
 
Price  Support  Pivot Point  Resistance 

2.18   1.63          2.33         3.03 




stocks2watch2

I've been watching HCTL since the big 250% run up on 11/29 where it opened @ 1.24 and shot up to 4.30, it has dropped back to the 1.70's . It looks like the bottom might be in.I bought some in the 1.70's yesterday and buying more today.This is a low float 2.8 mil. share stock so it can move fast.Here is the news that made it run on 11/29/06.

Healthcare Tech shares soar on asset swap, quarterly results
Marketwatch - November 29, 2006 12:29 PM ET
   
HCTL Trade 1.794 +0.054
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Healthcare Technologies Ltd.'s share price more than doubled Wednesday, rising $1.98 to $3.25, after the Israel-based maker of clinical diagnostic test kits announced its third-quarter results and an agreement to acquire assets of NexGen Biofuels Inc. Healthcare Technologies said it has signed a non-binding letter of intent with NexGen and Gamida for Life B.V., Healthcare's largest shareholder. The deal includes the transfer to Healthcare of NexGen's assets relating to ethanol and bio-diesel manufacturing facilities on land under option in the United States, in exchange for a controlling stake in Healthcare. The transaction also includes the purchase of Healthcare's holdings in its subsidiaries by Gamida in exchange for all of Gamida's shares in Healthcare. Financial terms were of the deal were not disclosed. Healthcare Technologies also reported third-quarter net earnings of $34,000, or breakeven a share, vs. $52,000, or a penny a share, last year. Revenue fell to $3.07 million from $3.23 million.